Hope Arbor of Murrells Inlet - Murrells Inlet, SC

Loved it! This may be the one we go with, moderate price range. No tiered pricing , same amount for all levels of care except extra $500 for Memory Care, which makes sense due to added care required. New facility, clean, one floor, nice staff, and the residents all had positive comments.

A very nice (new) place. I liked the rooms and feel of the community. The staff was friendly and provided straight forward answers to my questions. The costs are all inclusive and fair.

Great Care and Value

This is a great community with great care. The staff is always so caring and helpful. They do have activities, but she is not active right now due to just settling into the community.They are a great value and they have just one price for everything. The food is very good and she is always pleased with the variety. We like that the community is very close to us. We do recommend the care and value for other families.

Really good people!

The staff is good,but they could do better. The meals are good and they said that my wife enjoys them. The community is always clean and neat. My wife says that she feels really comfortable with being here.

Grade A facility

The staff are very accommodating and friendly. The facility is clean and decorated to look fresh and bright. They have planned activities even on the weekend. I am very pleased with the staff in all areas. they have worked with us on her diet and changes in medication. I highly recommend this facility.

Brand New Complex!!

The Hope Arbor is a new building, very clean and well maintained. The maintenance is great, whenever we have a problem, they are quick to fix it. The meals are good, my mother seems to really like them. The staff is very friendly, especially [Removed]. The room my mother is in is large enough to fit all of her belongings, it's very comfortable. Overall my mother is doing very well here and we are happy with our choice.

I'm stuffed!

We are very pleased with everything about this community. It was exactly what we were looking for. It is always kept clean, but that could be because it is fairly new. The food is good and my loved ones like it very much. They are always eating.

Great place

Excellent Care

This is a excellent community. My father likes it here. The staff is outstanding and give excellent care. They do offer alot of great activities. I highly recommend this community for a over all great care.

The community is less than a year old and is very well maintained!

Our loved one came in needing assisted living but she has done so well at Hope Arbor she is ready for independent living. They have three nice screened porches, pool table, sitting room, and other activities for the residents to enjoy. The community offers memory care and they are all mixed within the community which made it difficult for our loved one to connect with others. Transportation for doctors appointments and prescriptions were a little difficult to schedule. There is a lack of staff at the front reception. I have arrived at times when the doors are unlocked and no one was available to get me signed in.

A Wonderful Experience For Us Here

My mother is doing surprisingly very well here. She has adjusted very well to it, and I know she is safe and in good hands. They have a very attentive staff here. They really treat the residents like family. She is some trying some of the activities they offered. She has gone some outings and she enjoys the exercise class. They do a good job with the cleanliness, everything is very well maintained. She is pleased with the meals, the dining room is very neat looking. It has been a positive experience for here. I would recommend it.

Great place!

The staff do a good job of taking care of my husband. They communicate well with the family and address our concerns. My husbands room is kept clean and the community as well. They offer an assortment of activities for my husband to enjoy. They could improve the variety of food offered as they tend to serve the same meals often.

Home away from home

The transition to Arbor hope went extremely well for my mother, 97 yo, overall the staff was helpful and caring, the guest gave a very welcoming feeling for mom and has adapted well to her new surroundings.