Hope Arbor of Loris - Loris, SC

This truely is an unexpected gem in [Removed]! The memory care and assistive living residents share the same hall, dining and facility spaces. Rooms are a good size. Wonderful staff and patient interactions!

I am thankful we found this community.

This community is great and it has a home feeling to it. I am impressed with the entire staff. They are all caring and genuinely seem to care about the residents. They know the residents by name as well as their likes and dislikes. They are open to suggestions. The food is tasty and they have started to provide more sugar free snacks and meal options. There is a good variety of activities and they try to mix them up. They have outings to stores, restaurants and parks. I would recommend this community.

Everyone that works there is Excellent

Everyone that works there from top to bottom is excellent. We haven't had any complaints so far. We have been very happy with them.

Bad food!

Every time that we speak to our loved one, he mentions that the food that is served at the Hope Arbor of Loris is no good. He is not eating half of the time because the food is so bad. He says they over cook it.

A new community!

The directors of this community are pleasant and are trying to get this new community together. Most of the staff are good, however there are some that do not seem to be qualified. Mom said some of the food is good and some is not. We have been having some minor issues with her medication. I am hopeful that this community will continue to improve over time.

Hospice Care Needs Improvement, But Nice Community Overall

Hope Arbor is a good community, but their hospice care need some improvements. It is a nice and clean community, from what I saw everything looked well maintained. The was kind and friendly. Overall the care that Hope Arbor provided was good. but the hospice care they provided could use some improvements.

Legit facility

The staff are very personable and always engaging with the patients. The cleanliness of the facility is through the roof impressive.

Very nice

Hope Arbor is relatively new, but it is very nice. The facility is clean and well maintained. I like the fact that it is so organized here. The staff is so nice and they make sure our needs are always taken care of.