The Veraden - Edmond, OK has yet not published prices.

The staff is not very organized. Getting a return phone call (even after 3 days of waiting) is impossible. I had to call on the fourth day and insist on speaking with the charge nurse. Now, 6 weeks later, I scheduled a meeting with this same director of nursing, had confirmation via email, took off work, drove 30 minutes to meet her at the Veraden, got there and learned that she had double booked my meeting time with a staff meeting. I asked when she would be free and was told it would be over 2 hours before she was out of meetings. I did not get a phone call or email in advance to let me know there was a problem with the meeting time. On my way out, I came across the new director, told her what had happened, and all she could say was "I'm so sorry" which is the only thing I heard from any of them. Well, I agree, they are sorry! The director didn't even offer to help me. The building is nice, but the services are not yet organized, delivered efficiently, and certainly, the administration is still learning how to deliver customer service. It makes me angry to think about paying nearly $4000 at the first of this next month. I could go on, but I think my message is clear. AND, I have worked in health care for over 35 years, so I do understand how to take care of people with decency and respect

Horrible place of businesses!

New community that's very unorganized and unprofessional. The staff are loud and were using profanity at the nurses desk. Management is horrible! If you leave a message you will not get a response. I have been calling, leaving messages, I even left my name and number with the lady at the front desk and still haven't heard from anyone.

Mom's Tour for care

We did the tour of this community. The staff was nice and the environment was clean and maintained. We liked the menu of the meals. they offer good activities for the residents who are able to participate. We would recommend this community for families to your for the care of a loved one

We selected the Veraden. [Removed] was wonderful and she and the Staff of the Veraden helped us decide that this was the place for our mom.
Thank you for all your help [Removed].

The Community

My parents are good at the Veraden. Thank you.

Newly built community with friendly staff

It's brand new place and they are just getting started. My mother is independent and I haven't heard any complaints. I've had no problem with them.She's gotten involved in activities.She likes the exercises and they have musicians come and play for the residents occasionally.The food is mediocre. She says the meat is chewy.It's not a five star restaurant and I haven't heard her say she really enjoyed a particular meal.I take her out to eat sometimes.I really like that her apartment is very well spaced out. The people at the front desk always greet me and the waiting staff is very friendly.

My parents are doing great being apart of the community. they really like the new experience. The staff are helpful and doing great with how they help my parents. The community is kept clean.

A brand new community!

My mother is doing well, she is liking the community so far. She is being optimistic and is trying it out for 3 months to see if she will stay. So far, she is really enjoying going down to dinner. The only drawback is that it took them longer to open up than expected. Other than that, it has been a good experience!

Care and comfort for mom

I like the care that my mom is getting at this nice communit.y We are happy with the family nights and we like the meals. She is offered activities. The staff is very helpful with keep us informed on her progress. We would recommend this clean and nice community for good care of a loved one.

Mom Loves The Energetic Community

My loves the community we moved her into. We couldn't say enough things about the community. I have seen them do a great job in all the levels here; Assisted, Independent, and Memory care. The staff show compassion and they are organized. They keep all the people engage and involved with activities, outings, and each other. My mom has gone to the museum and the park for some outings. It is always clean and it looks pretty.

Brand new community

I think it been a good place for my parents so far, the staff is very friendly. The only concern is that because it is such a new place, they started to move people in much sooner than they should have. When my parents moved into their apartment, they were still finishing up the paint. The meals have been the best part about it, my parents really like the food.