Tealridge Assisted Living - Edmond, OK

Good fit for us!

I have only good things to say about Tealridge Assisted Living & Memory Care. Staff members [Removed] have been a great support for the family. All of the staff members there provide the best care that they can. The facility is beautiful and what they charge it is perfect for our family. My parent's church is nearby and they have friends come to visit. Another good friend has a loved one there so we also have a good network of communication to help each other out. We feel very lucky we were able to get my parents a place there. It's been a blessing to all of our family members and we feel satisfied they are in a safe place and being well taken care of, it could not be a better fit. I would definitely recommend Tealridge Assisted Living & Memory Care to friends and family.

Best of care

I like the care from this community. We like the staff who are very caring. The community is clean and I like knowing that she is happy with the variety of meals. The staff has her participating and she likes staying active. The community is close to my home. We have been more than pleased with the care and the outstanding value. Families are recommended to see this community for the care of a loved one.

So far, so good!!

My parents are doing okay since their move, they are still adjusting. They have totally encouraged them to get out and participate in the activities. It has been nice that they are trying to encourage them. The only complaint they have so far is with the food. They were used to eating certain things that are not offered here. The facility is very clean and we are happy with our choice so far.

Average community !!

I have no complaints about the tour I had received at this community for my mother. Everyone was very friendly and the staff gave us a lot of information about there facility. I just was not overly impressed with what they had to offer it was very average in my opinion. They did however offer a meal plan as well as an activity program for the residents throughout there week .

$4825. Unfurnished. Scott. 16 rooms, 8 occupied. Studio 320 sq ft. Drab, dark, boring. Low cost must be the attractant. New management last year...working on improving. Needs lots of freshening and painting. Not stimulating. Not enough residents for diverse socialization, most "checked out". 2/8 ratio. Pkgd meds. Possible fall disqualification. Physician for those who sign up with him. Laundry 1x per week. No extra charge for incontinence. My meals $5 extra. Staff could not answer a lot of my questions, some new CMAs did not know stuff. Think diapers provided. Lots of sleeping (in chairs) residents. Bad smell in hallway was big turnoff. All elderly, not for Holly. Won't be considered.

Very nice community

My loved one lived here for a time in their independent living apartments. Overall we were very pleased with Tealridge, it was a pleasant place and the staff and residents were all friendly. Eventually my loved one needed assisted living, and there were no openings in their assisted care community, so we had to locate other options. We would have loved for her to be able to stay here, however!

Wonderful place, like a family

My father and his wife loved it, I couldn't speak highly enough. It was a wonderful facility and I would recommend it to everyone. They handled everything, you just had to be mobile enough to get down to the dining room and he was able to sit wherever he wanted to talk and meet people. They were a lovely support group, really like a family and I was just really sad that they had to move out. They were always questioning, wanting to know if things were beign done, they know what they're doing and I think they're really good on who they hire. They did bingo and they had the ability to go to events at the OC campus and the bus would take them over to events they had going on there. We did try in home care for a week but I didn't think that was going to work for what he needed.

Tealridge Retirement Community is one of most beautiful independent living communities in Oklahoma. Tealridge offers you the benefits that you have always dreamed of in an environment where you can enjoy this time just as you imagined. We take care of everything, so that you can enjoy life and have no more home maintenance worries. Located on 22 beautiful acres, Tealridge offers a pond stocked with fish, covered patio surrounded by flower boxes, walking paths, barbeque grills, flower and vegetable gardens, and everything that you could want from a backyard. This is the perfect place to entertain family. Tealridge Is also owned by Oklahoma Christian University. Our residents are able to work out together in the fitness center or Olympic size pool, sit together in class, and enjoy sporting and cultural events. This also allows seniors and students to enjoy the opportunity for intergenerational learning and friendship. Because Tealridge is a Christian retirement community, men and women of faith enjoy the fellowship of other believers who care and pray for each other. Tealridge also has our own wellness program. We offer exercise options, good nutrition, wellness seminars as well as blood pressure checks. We encourage our community to maintain a healthy lifestyle.