Bradford Village - Edmond, OK

I took a tour!!

One of the communities that I toured was Bradford Village. It was a nice community, very clean and well maintained. The tour guide was friendly and welcoming, they answered any questions and made it a good experience to tour.

Could be a great option!

The community at the Bradford Village was well maintained but not exactly what I was looking for. The staff that offered the tour were very friendly and courteous. They were very pleasant to work with and addressed all of my concerns.

A very nice friendly community. So much so that we are in the process of moving in to a cottage.

Met with staff and was impressed by them as well as the facility and grounds. Would be a good choice for us but we found that it is not in my mother's best interests to move her right now.

Not Very Nice

Their physical therapy was OK, but not as good as Epworth. It is hard to say cleanliness because it is very old, but it wasn't good. The nurses weren't so bad, but I wouldn't want to stay there!