Amazing place!! The amenities are endless, the personnel - extremely friendly-countless activities - My husband said he felt like he was on a cruise ship!

We toured and liked. Maybe too big and too costly. Not in our top 3.

Took Tour on Sunday, with [name removed]. Because of the day of the week and time we toured, there did not seem to be a lot of activities happening. [name removed] answered all questions. Facility is what I would call top shelf, and the pricing also reflects that. Beautiful gym area, separate activities room, large library. Tornado shelter in underground garage area.

The atmosphere of this community is great! You feel it when you first walk into the community. They offer complimentary meals and guest stays to try it out. They have beautiful cottage homes, independent living (various sizes all the way up to 1400 sq ft), assisted living and memory care. They have 24 hr nurses on duty (not on call) which is great. They have staff longevity and everyone seems to enjoy working there. The residents are up and around visiting with each other. They offer a lot of activities. This is a great community that has a good reputation in Edmond. No other community can compete with them.

First class operation, facilities are excellent , and maintained at that level. The employees are very involved in making everyone comfortable, welcomed, and part of the family.

Good impression

I toured this community when looking for my mother. It was a little older than other places in the area. Overall it was a good experience and the staff was friendly.

A Meeting At The Community

This looked like a nice clean community when I visited. The people I met were nice and explained up front that dad needed more care than they were able to provide. This community does not offer a two person assist. I think this community would be great to look into if you only needed a one person assist.

$7370. EXPENSIVE. BIG PLACE, but nice. Unfurnished. $2000 fee with $1500 deposit. [Removed] McDonald, Sales Retirement Counselor. Approx 12 years old. 50 residents possible in four "courts", currently at 40. Nice system. 1/6 ratio. Emily Gardner (an old neighbor) lives there! Her and Holly were good friends. We provide diapers. Fall risk okay. No pool. Part of very large facility. Have Mystery tours (Brahms, Christmas lights, etc but dont get off bus. Tornado shelter, memory care go first. No transportation unless I go too. Month to month. Beautician 3 days/wk. Laundry 1x per week. This will not be a choice.

5 stars all the way!!

We love it here at the Touchmark so far, the place is very nice and festive, the people are great. It is a lovely facility and they do a fantastic job taking care of my mother in law. The staff is great and the meals are very good. They recently had a Christmas party and it was lovely. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I've known of family members in other places, and none were in such a great place like here. They have arts and craft, church and music. They are really keeping her busy. Also, I like that the rooms circle the main areas. So she won't ever get lost.

Highest Ratings This is A lovely Community

Everything is working out very well for my parent here, they really love it. We are very pleased and satisfied with all they have done for us. The community looks great, they do a very good job with keeping their room and the facility very nice and clean. They have been very helpful with everything. They helped me with emotional support and guidance when I felt lost. The staff is amazing, they are very compassionate. I would highly recommend this community.

I give them a 5++! It's a fantastic place!

I give them a 5++! It's a fantastic place! They are great for the in between stages of Alzheimer's, and they treat her beautifully. The way they have the facility is great, it's in smaller units, and it's in an oval so they immediately see people and activity. The food is fantastic, they have a personal chef, with a wonderful varied menu. It's much more expensive than another place we were, but it's great.

My mother didn't stay there very long...

My mother didn't stay there very long because she had a bad fall shortly after moving in. From first impressions, I thought it was clean, the staff was friendly, and they had a lot of activities to offer.

This was our first choice

They have a memory care unit and I think that's working out much better. He doesn't have far to go where his meals are served and theres an open area where they have a tv so he's not going back to his room; so it's probably more suited to his needs. We're working with them and they understand what his needs are and I think thats working out really pretty well. They're regulating what he's eating and check up on him (he frequently passes out) and they check his blood pressure to make sure he's alright. They seem to be very attentive and they're trying to do different things, it appears, with the residents. I think its the best place for him and they'll be able to care for him.

Too expensive

I compared them to others and Touchmark was way more expensive and my mom couldn't afford it. We toured it without her and i snet an email to my brother and other people about the price difference. At Touchmark the one bed one bath was 3838 per month and a studio a little cheaper. there was a 2500 deposit for security and cleaning, but they did have free cox television. i mean it's beautiful its just gorgeous there, but it was too expensive for my mother. it was several levels, my mom only wanted to be on one story, she has trouble walking and uses a cane so that would have made things difficult for her too