The Thomas Kelly Senior Living Community - Buchanan, GA

This facility will be a top contender in my finale decision.

I recently visited and toured The Thomas Kelly Senior Living Community in Buchanan, Georgia as a possible facility for my mom. My Mom is wheelchair bound and has severe dementia but is still able to do a lot of things for herself at the age of 92. I had never toured one of these types of facilities and I'd not know what to expect. I was so pleased with the overall experience. The facility was exceptional in every way and the staff was professional as well as considerate and very like able. As this is the first facility I have toured, and I was very impressed, I will tour several others before making a finale decision for my Mom's care.

The Kelly Foundation for Senior Living Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) recognized corporation dedicated to providing safe, high quality, affordable housing to seniors in the northwest Georgia area. The Kelly Foundation was established in 2008 and has recently opened the Thomas Kelly Senior Living Community in November of 2012.

The Thomas Kelly Senior Living Community provides the ideal environment for seniors who need assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing, preparation of meals and medication management. Our primary focus is physical and mental wellness with a special emphasis on maintaining our resident’s independence. Our residents will enjoy state-of-the-art and elegantly styled living spaces, delicious menus, daily social activities, transportation to physician appointments, and personalized assistance from a devoted and caring staff.

This beautiful assisted living community is positioned in the center of approximately ten acres of peaceful country side at the edge of Buchanan, Georgia. The exterior of the facility offers numerous sites such as a fountain and a raised garden area that are great for residents to reflect and enjoy the sun as well as many locations that offer exterior seating. Once one steps into the facilty, they are met by the stunning 20’ ceilings, immaculate trim work, and wash lighting that illuminates the room. The dining room is set with glass ware and linens before each meal, preparing for the residents to be served the items that they select from menus prepared by chefs. The resident halls are well lit and are well over 9’. All resident rooms include a kitchenette, furniture, 29” flat screen television mounted to wall, Direct TV, and private bathroom with the option of a standing shower, tub, or handicap tub all included with the monthly basic service fee.

Feel free to schedule an appointment to come tour this beautiful facility today! Walk-ins are welcome.