Kimberly Personal Care Home - Dallas, GA

Small home with nice staff unfortunately all rooms were full

A Pleasant Community for My Aunt

My aunt is well since her move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands. They have a very good staff, and they have been kind, and helpful when needed. The community is well-kept when I come to visit. They provide nice meals, and good activities for the residents. I know she is in good hand, and everything is working out well for us in this facility. I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

Nice place; residents seem happy; one resident told me that they keep them busy and that they "keep the place clean" - she said that was very important to her and the other residents

My mother has been a resident of Kimberly for over four years. The staff members are very loving and caring. The meals are great, we enjoy eating with mom. The community is very clean and daily activities keep mom busy. I recommend this community to anyone in the area, my family and I are very pleased.

Meg

We love this community. The staff are very attentive to their residents. The food is good. Community very clean. We are treated like family.. Mom is happy.

Caring, professional staff

My loved one was only here a short time, but I thought they did an excellent job at Kimberly Senior Living. The staff here was caring and professional, and the facility was well kept and clean. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking into care in the area.

Activities are the same every day. C...

Activities are the same every day. Caretakers can be hard to find sometimes but the care and caring they give is excellent. Menu is often the same foods, but it is prepared well and tastes good. I like that resident's names are on their doors so it's easy to meet each other and especially remember names. There could be more social times for the residents to just get together. They do that at meals, but everyone is at their own table at every meal, and once the food is out, there is very little talking. I like the way drugs and medicines are handled and I know my family member is getting what she needs. Most important to me, the place smells good, and I have never even had a hint of the urine smell I've gotten in other places.

I've been very satisfied with everything they've done.

I've been very satisfied with everything they've done. The food is not bad. I have no complaints. This was the only one I felt homey in and I thought she would feel at home here.

Would like more storage space

I've only been over there one time because I live way over on the other side of town, but from what I saw I'd say it was a four. She hadn't complained about the care so I guess it's good, she plays bingo and she likes that a whole lot. She like's the food, it's three meals a day but there's not enough closet space. You use your clsoet for a little bit of storage and there's no extra there. her clothes have to be stored elsewhere and brought in as the seasons change and I would assume it's like that in all of their units. But she's made more friends here than where she was before.