Big Springs Place - Cedartown, GA

Big Springs Place - Cedartown, GA has yet not published prices.

This was a very nice facility with the remodel still in its latest phase. Everyone we met was really nice and informative. [Name removed] was very nice and answered all questions and really knew her business.
We also knew one of the residents there and got only positive comments and a great rating from her. I saw nothing I didn’t like about this facility!

They were under renovation and I didn't get to visit them. However they have been in touch and sent pictures. They are a sister community to Seven Hills Place in Rome; however, unlike Seven Hills, they also accommodate Assisted Living clients. It's small which I consider a plus.

My brother & sister-in-law visited & thought the facility was very nice. Concern is the cost; however it's still in contention.

It is a nice place

My stay at Big Springs Place was a short one and I thought the staff was very friendly and the community was nice and clean. They did offer activities for the residents but I preferred to stay in my room and read. The dining area was nice and the food was okay. I had no complaints and would recommend Big Springs Place.

Wonderful Staff!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since they moved into this community. The staff have all been great and have been accommodating her needs as best as they can. She has had no complaints about the meals and I see her slowly starting to get out of her room more and be more social. Overall we are very pleased and would recommend it to anyone.

Nice Tour of The Facility

I toured this community for my father, and his needs. My tour went well, everyone was very kind. The staff was informative, and answered my questions. The community looked nice, and well-kept. The experience was a good one, and my tour was nice.

Big Springs Place, formerly Winthrop at Polk