Majestic Senior Living Bowdon - Bowdon, GA

Although a older facility (previously as Hospital) it was very clean, staff friendly, no odors were noted. Residents seemed cared for. It is in need of some maintenance repairs (i.e.: flooring updates). I was pretty much pleased with the overall appearance. I will consider this as a possible location after the first of the year. MAJESTIC SENIOR LIVING - BOWDON, GA

Amazing community, staff is very attentive to my family members needs!

Majestic feels like family... a home away from home.

The owner, manager, and team members at Majestic really make the residents feel like family. Despite a resistance to moving, my loved one immediately felt at home.

They go above and beyond!!

The chef interacts with the residents and they love it. The staff are attentive and make the community feel like a country family. This community is in an older building and they keep it spotless. I feel comfortable with my father in law living here. I would highly recommend this for the good ol country boys and girls. The owner is very kind, onsite and present.