Brookdale Rome - Rome, GA

Brookdale Rome - Rome, GA has yet not published prices.

Excellent Staff at this Community

We are still trying to figure out if this is the right community for my father, and his needs. It is a very nice community with kind people. The staff is excellent, they are very helpful. They have nice meals, and good activities available for the residents. This is a community I would recommend, it is a really nice facility overall.

Rooms to Small,but Tour Went Well

This is a very nice community, and my tour of it went very well. The staff was kind, and very friendly. My questions were answered. The community looked nice, and well maintained. The only issue we had with this community was the size of the rooms. They were to small for our taste. Overall my tour went well, but not the facility for my mother.

Tour Went Well, No Problems

This is a nice facility, and my tour of it was a nice one. It was a good experience. The staff was courteous, and kind. The community looked nice, and well-kept. Everything went well, and this is a nice community. We had no problems during our tour of this community.

The staff are engaging, very attentive and we always see them working with the residents!!

They are remodeling the kitchen so the food was not very good when my in laws first moved in. They have stepped it up and now the food is getting better. They participate in a variety of activities such as bingo, singalongs, games and exercise classes. They also have enjoyed a few outings. The community is clean and I would recommend it. The rome area also offers phenomenal medical care.

Very nice facility. Staff friendly and residents seem very happy and active. A little expensive, and I don't like that they add on charges for things like medication management and oxygen. I prefer all-inclusive pricing.

They are awesome! Dad is very happy there!

I deal with Sheree Williams, the sales director there, and she is awesome! They communicate with me extremely well, proactively keeping me informed about how dad is doing. From my experience with Brookdale Rome and some familiarity I have had through other channels with other Brookdale locations, I can see some common threads about how they do things and the quality of care they provide, and have been very impressed.

Dad loves the food, and that's important! Dad is very happy there! I am so thankful for Brookdale and would highly recommend them

Brookdale Rome

I moved my aunt to Brookdale Rome from another state so she would be closer to family. The staff has been extremely helpful and friendly. The cafeteria offers four entrees daily and always has some sandwich options as well. There are daily exercise sessions in the morning and other activities in the afternoon. Outings to the surroundings areas are offered once or twice a week. I am very satisfied with the level of care she is receiving. There are options for additional care services if she needs them later.

extremely friendly

The people at Horizon Bay Rome are extremely friendly. They answer e-mails very promptly. Everything there about the experience is very positive. It is a difficult transition for anybody, but they have made it as smooth and pleasant as can be. I'm very satisfied with Horizon Bay Rome and would highly recommend them.

Friendly home for mom

Friendly, loving staff that really care in a clean active home nestled in a great location!

$2850 Beautiful/ Wonderful ...

$2850 Beautiful/ Wonderful place n people

Like bdrm with bay window, has kitche...

Like bdrm with bay window, has kitchenette, cable in room, near hosp, all utilities except phone. nice rooms.

Great facility; $2,800/mo for large s...

Great facility; $2,800/mo for large studio; meals 3x; transportation to doctors, grocery

Nice place but nothing to justify the...

Nice place but nothing to justify the drive out to the Rome location; Fee for service contract structure.

Brookdale Rome is an assisted living community in Rome Georgia. Rome is a historical city with a rich heritage. As the largest city in the Floyd County, Rome offers its citizens all the conveniences of modern living while retaining the small town charm that Rome residents love. Rome features year-round festivals, fine dining and an abundance of cultural and educational opportunities. Brookdale Rome is located in the center of Rome's medical community, offering convenient access to Redmond Hospital and Southeastern Cardiovascular Center.

Our community is next to beautiful wetlands which residents enjoy watching and listening to year-round from our front porches and covered patios. Common areas include a garden room, a sunroom, cozy lounges, fine dining options and reading nooks.

Residents at Brookdale Rome receive highly personalized care services and luxurious amenities which include:

A resident call system in each apartment
Pet-friendly living
An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
Comfortable library
Several areas to entertain and socialize

Brookdale Rome has cozy apartment style homes offering residents a choice of floorplans to find the home that best suites their needs.