Best Senior Living Facility Hands Down!

This facility really made me feel like I was leaving my father with his family. It feels like home for him and that is all I could have ever asked for. I highly recommend letting your family join this family. The bond that my father has made with the staff and other residents is something that I will be grateful for forever.

No better place to be other than home!

Whether it's the activities the residents enjoy, the food, or the wonderful care, I can only give Winthrop Senior Living 5 stars. My grandmother seems to love it there. It's the next best thing to her being at home. She is always smiling! I would recommend anyone leave their loved ones in the care of the terrific staff at Winthrop, led by their wonderful director, [Name removed].

I believe Winthrop to be the overall best value in assisted living for senior adults. The staff is upbeat -(in fact, the overall atmosphere is upbeat and positive), and the residents are involved in an array of fun activities. The food is well prepared, including snacks for residents - on a regular basis.
Value is often determined by what a resident receives for what the resident invests. With all things considered, Winthrop has the right combination of amenities, nutrition, activities, and warm family atmosphere to qualify as the best overall value.

Beautiful facility in a convenient location. Staff is very personable.

Beautiful community but what makes this community great is the people!

The best place in the Rome area!

They faculty and staff at Winthrop Court were wonderful. From the application process to the move-in I was impressed with how helpful each person I encounter was during this time. The nurses, and med-techs were helpful when it came to meeting the needs of my mom. The dietitian was able to meet with my mother and discuss her dietary needs and restrictions. The place it's self was clean and very well kept. I would definitely recommend Winthrop Court to anyone seeking an assisted living type setting.

A nice place

This seemed like a nice clean community when I toured it. The people I met were nice and I liked this community. This community just did not seem to fit my loved ones needs.

Dad has improved greatly since moving into this community!!

My dad has made a lot of improvements since making the move into this community. He seems to really be interacting with all of the other residents as well as enjoying the activities they provide for them throughout the week. The food also has been great he eats three times a day the only thing he said could use some work is the breakfast. Overall I am pleased with everything they have been doing for my dad and would recommend it to anyone.

Lovely community

Beautiful place and I know the director very well. It is a little far away from home but everyone there is lovely.

My brother's Care

This is a great community and very clean. My brother is trying to participate on the activities. I made my decision for my brother to come here for the great care and the excellent staff that are very friendly. I love the staff who are so patient. I would recommend other families for the care of this community.