Cave Spring Manor - Cave Spring, GA

Very nice place!

My brother toured the Cave Spring Manor because I was not able to and said it was very nice. The place was clean and maintained well and all of the staff were very friendly. He did not have anything negative to say.

I really like the community!

I went on tour at the Cave Spring Manor and it was a pleasant experience. It was a super nice community and very clean. The staff was very knowledgeable and kind. I would recommend to friends and family. The only reason we didn't choose this community is because they didn't offer a call system from the rooms.

There is only one person working at this facility most of the time doing everything. They can't take care of residents and make sure they are safe and do the cooking and laundry all at the same time. It needs at least two caregivers at all times because of the number of residents that are there and their needs because of the safety risk of the residents and the employees. They also need call lights in every room for the residents safety. If there was more help at this place it would be a great retirement home.

Cave Spring Manor

Excellent caring facility. Everyone is treated like family. I would highly recommend this facility.