The Polonaise at Wilson Commons - Milwaukee, WI

• Female Residents Accepted

Everyone from the staff to the other residents are great

We love it here our apt is nice and we have a full kitchen, but we also have the option of going to the dining room if we don't feel like cooking. We have great neighbors and the staff here are excellent. There are a lot of amenities for us to try out, as well as field trips should we want to go. We would like to thank A Place for Mom for helping us find our new home as well. We knew right away when we came on our tour that this was the place for us.

Beautiful rooms!

My aunt's stay at The Polonaise is going fine! The staff are sure to take good care of her. The food is great, and there are many activities for my aunt to participate in. We are also very pleased with her room, as it is a great size and layout. Though we have run into an issue or two since moving her in, things are going smoothly.

Picture perfect property, active senior who organize many of their own activities, and a caring and respectful staff.

Horrible lease terms

Very pricey and lease terms are horrible. You have to pay for meals and services if you are hospitalized even though you are not receiving them. Same thing if you pass away for the remainder of your last month.

KEEP LOOKING

Not very impressed, seems they are going through changes in the management and staffing areas , understaffed, meals are not appealing to look at or eat. There is no dietitian at this time. Activities are sparse. Residents are worried at times , and fearful.

very welcoming and friendly

The people at The Polonaise at Wilson Commons have been very very welcoming and friendly. They go out of their way to deal with any of moms complaints and bend over backwards to help wherever they can.

My only complaint is that the garbage disposal in moms room has not been working for few weeks, and there is a little sludge buildup that has resulted. Mom does not remember not to use the sink or that it is on order, so that has created an inconvenience.

Other than that, the place is great.

Toured. My Grandmother didn...

Toured. My Grandmother didn't like the feel and said it was too expensive.

Pretty, Nice. A little pric...

Pretty, Nice. A little pricy. Good activities, rooms, and meals.

Clean, quiet & friendly. Fu...

Clean, quiet & friendly. Full tour of bldg. Discussed all the options, including financial options for the future. When I called back with more questions, they were open & honest with answers. Top of my list currently.

My mom is very happy!

It's excellent. My mother is very happy there. She is moving to a bigger apartment with a balcony next week. Everything she wants and needs she has there, including her dog.

They do everything they can and really do go out of their way to keep everyone happy and give them what they want. They have shopping and little trips and things. We looked at some other places that were a little cheaper but I don't think they had the amenities that Wilson Commons does. If my mom needs help or has a question she's gotten her answer right away. They make sure everyone knows about the activites that are going on. They post them around and everyone gets a copy of what's happening for the month. They celebrate birthdays and have family days. My mom is very happy!

It Just Seemed Right

The main reason I chose The Chopin at Wilson Commons is that it's in the right area that I want to be in and it just seemed right. My sister and I are in the process of moving in right now so we don't have too much experience so far. They did tell us all about the stuff there like the church services and the bicycle room and and different events. The people seem friendly and the place is clean.

The Chopin (choppin) as an employee c...

The Chopin (choppin) as an employee called it is an incredible facility. It's very large and beautiful with four floors in the main annex. They have storge bins in the basement. The one bedroom looks like all the others I have seen The downside is the rent; $575.00. It's wort it but I need to keep the rent down to $500.00

The Polonaise Assisted Living in Milwaukee is the perfect lifestyle choice for seniors who request or require some assistance with their activities of daily living. With a 24-hour staff to support you, you're encouraged to take advantage of the resort-style amenities on-site, as well as the surrounding shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities.

The Polonaise offers beautiful and spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with full kitchens and walk-in showers. Select apartments also feature a balcony or patio, and walk-in closets. The Polonaise also offers many on-site conveniences:
• Complete banking
• Craft center
• Wellness center
• Therapy room
• Chapel
• Outdoor areas for personal gardening

The Polonaise at Wilson Commons is managed by Capri Senior Communities. Dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for residents, Capri Senior Communities provides quality, caring management services.