Villa St Francis - Milwaukee, WI

Very interested in this facility. [Removed] was very nice and genuinely interested in my mom's situation. All the residents I saw seemed happy to be there. Nice environment.

Care for loves

This was a nice community that is being updated . The tour was nice and the staff were helpful and answered the questions that we had . The rooms were not updated and seemed older then what we wanted . If they made improvements , The restroom were not what we wanted . Families might want to tour this community for the care of a family member .

They really take good care of her

Things turned out great at Villa St Francis. They really take good care of her. She gets three meals a day. She has a nice private apartment. She gets all of her medication. She gets a bath once a week. They have a nurse on duty 24 hours a day. She is well taken care of at this facility. We are really happy with everything here. It is a great place.

Loved one is doing well

Our 95 year old aunt has been a resident for approx. 11 months and is doing reasonably well. The staff is responsive to our concerns and questions and has made some adjustments that have helped with the transition from independent living to assisted living. She has not participated in many of the activities that are offered but there is a variety of things to do if the resident wants to become involved. Overall, we would recommend Villa to families that need this level of care.

Great place!

They do a great job at Villa St. Francis! They're very supportive of families throughout the whole move-in process, and they seem to do a particularly good job working with seniors who are nervous or skeptical about the transition to assisted living. I've seen quite a lot of these sorts of facilities in a professional capacity, and this is one of the best that I have seen!
My loved one really seems to be enjoying herself here! She is always bragging to me about the food that they serve. I also like the restaurant style dining, the residents have a fairly large window of time each day that the different meals are served in, so there is no rush or crowding.
They also offer religious services every day, for those that want to attend.
We really are pleased with them, and we would recommend them to others looking into senior living!

A very good option for our loved one

Transitioning to assisted living has many challenges. The staff at Villa has been very responsive to the difficulties our loved one has had. The facility is beautiful and offers a homey atmosphere and the professional staff has been very responsive to our needs.

The Villa is a very warm and welcomin...

The Villa is a very warm and welcoming environment upon entering the facility. Someone is always at or near the front desk to help. The nurse that takes care of my mother is on top of everything, and contacts me with any issues that may arise. My mother feels comfortable and safe here. There are many activities scheduled to keep the residents busy. My mother, due to medical issues, has not yet taken part, but plans to in the near future.

Very pleased with the facility

The facility is beautiful. It is clean and has wonderful amenities ; aviary and large fish tank in the lobby provide interesting viewing for residents and guests. The staff is knowledgeable and very responsive to requests for assistance. My aunt is 95 and sometimes difficult to deal with but the staff has done a great job of helping her adjust to her new situation

beautiful facility. Staff i...

beautiful facility. Staff is very knowledgeble and helpful. Location is pleasant and convenient to community services. Very Impressed.

Visited this facility for t...

Visited this facility for the second time. In the condition he was in 2 years ago, this may have been an ok option, but as a long term option, it is not. It is become clear a smaller facility which allows open doors is the way to go. Most of the apartments are not handicap accessible which seems odd in an assisted living. This is not a possibility for my father.

Villa St. Francis is licensed as a Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) yet it has the look and feel of a Residential Care Apartment Complex (RCAC). Our one bedroom is 477 feet and has a small kitchenette, private bath and plenty of closet space. The studio apartment is 344 square feet also with its own private bathroom. Our pricing is based on two factors; the size and style of apartment and the needs and want of each resident which we determine in our comprehensive assessment. We are a thriving assisted living with a robust Life Enrichment program which includes arts, discussion, shopping trips, card games, social hour, live music, intergeneration programs and so much more. Our spiritual care involves daily Mass and Rosary as well as a weekly interdenominational service.