Clifden Court North - Greendale, WI

Clifden Court North - Greendale, WI has yet not published prices.

Don't be fooled by the tour.

The reality never matched the tour or promises offered by [Removed]. My mom was not carefully cared for even though her care plan charged us for Level 3. The aides often talked about residents. I heartfully believe that our elderly deserve to be treated with a much greater level of respect than offered by many of the aides at Clifden Court. I spent a lot of time with my mom, and I think anyone who says their loved one is cared for here has blinders on, or they only visit for short amounts of time. I witnessed a frail old man asking for a piece of toast. He was told he could eat lunch in an hour and if he was hungry he should have come to the dining room in time for breakfast. Thousands of dollars a month, and he wasn't allowed to have a piece of toast. It still brings me to tears, and I don't even know who that man was. Don't be fooled by the tours. The promises offered are not kept by the people on the floor.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things went for my tour of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to accommodate our needs to the best of there ability during our visit They had lots of great information to share and answered any questions we had for them in detail. It was just not the right location in the end decision.