DOOR PERSIN NEEDED

Our aunt has lived here almost 1.5 years. Staff is OK some friendly and others not at all. My biggest compkaint about This place is waiting for some to open the front doors to visit love ones. Residents, family, friendds....you name it ALL have to wait. I suggest maybe hire a door person or two. Today 1/24/2017. Waited almost 15 mins to gain access to the building. This cut visations short because loss of time for a busy person. Many residents have complained as well as guest. Please correct this issue more stars to come...

St Clare

It has been sometime since I visited the St Clare Terrace but a few things did stand out to me, I loved the Chapel it was "beautiful". I like everything it had to offer as for care needs the staff was really great I just did not like to building and how it looked, it seem rather old. From my budget it was something good for value.

We liked this one, this is 2nd on our...

We liked this one, this is 2nd on our list.

What I think sets us aside of everyone else is our beautiful chapel built inside the facility. We also have resident food group meeting and resident activity meetings where the resident are giving input into both the menus and the activities we provide. We are a small 59 apartment community and will be no larger than that. We have a Bell Choir for the residents, Arm Chair Traveler, Writers Group, Activity Artist Group, Joints in Motion, Walking Group, Cooking Group , Rosary and Communion, We take monthly bus trips, weekly shopping trips to Pick and Save and others.