Mom's Good Care

The care at this community. I like the staff who are always caring to her needs. The community is clean and offers a good environment. They offer activities for the residents . We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Very expensive per month in comparison with another facility I found that was in much better condition and had more of a homey feel. I did see staff engaging with the residents and they do have a nice activity schedule.

Did not like the atmosphere....

After touring this facility, we were not impressed. The staff seemed able to care for my aunt, but the facility had an institutionalized, hospital feel to it. There were also shared rooms and bathrooms, which is not an atmosphere that I would have liked my aunt to be in.

Wonderful care is provided to all the residents. The residents are kept active on a daily basis.
Monthly outings occur as well as two yearly resident/family events.
Holidays are always celebrated such as the resident birthdays

Food is great and the cooks are amazing

Best Kept Secret of Southern Milwaukee Suburbs

Best kept secret in South Milwaukee, Oak Creek and Cudahy . Quaint, homey, caring living community. Mom is there now and it seems the workers there truly care. Always lots of activities.
P.S. The food is always delicious!!

Great care and lots of activities.

They do a really good job taking care of their residents there, I was real happy with the care there. She's always been passive in activity participation but they had so many more things going on there that it was easier to get her to do things. They also have a very good program with interenerational activities and my mother loved the little kids coming in.