Matthews of Oak Creek - Oak Creek, WI

Great Experience!!

I have no complaints about the experience my father and I had during our tour. The staff where on time for our appointment and where very professional. They made sure to take there time and give us lots of great information which was helpful for us to understand there packages. Overall it just ended up not being the right fit for my father and decided on another facility

Greay Care

I like this community for my mom. The staff is great and very friendly. We are very happy with how clean the community is. My mom is pleased with the food. They offer great activities. I would highly recommend this community to other families.

The community of Matthews of Oak Creek is a nice place!

My loved one has been able to connect with others at the community. The meals served are good and my loved one does not have any complaints. I always see Kathy busy vacuuming and keeping the community neat and tidy. The community offers a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy like bingo, and card games.

Great Place!!

Mom has been here a little over a week and she just said "I'm glad you found this place for me". That just makes my day!!! I am so happy that she is happy! Everyone here is so friendly and caring. Mom is sleeping better. The food is great per mom and I had a couple of the meals myself and I agree!! The residents are wonderful as well. I can sleep at night knowing mom is being taken care of.
My hat is off to the wonderful people of Matthews Senior Living in Oak Creek. Also a big thank you to Amy Thornton who referred me to this great place!!

My mom has only been at Matthews of oak creek for 1 week but so far it's been really good. She's adjusting better then ever. She's been active socially which is great ! The care has been very good and all of her needs are addressed right away. We can only hope this continues for her future !

Nice facility with good potential.

Nice facility with good potential.

Loved the size of the facility and a ...

Loved the size of the facility and a number of rooms. Liked the one floor building plan. Liked the philosophy of dignity and that it was not based on the ability to pay. Would recommend this facility to anyone

Nothing can replace the special comfort and security you feel at home. That’s why all of us at Matthews Assisted Living are devoted to helping you make your home with us. While others may expect you to adapt to their rules, you’ll find that we adapt to you.
Discover our refreshingly different approach to assisted living. Our homes are small and located in residential neighborhoods, so you’ll enjoy a gracious, friendly atmosphere.

We firmly believe that we’re guests in your home, helping you around the clock. If your medical needs change, a team of licensed home healthcare nurses gives you the personal attention you need so you won’t have to move again.

With nine convenient locations, we offer a variety of options: private or semi-private rooms, companion suites, and apartments. You’ll find the right choice to suit your lifestyle and your budget.

Tour our unique communities to see for yourself. Once you’re here, you’re home.