The Cornerstone of Oak Creek - Oak Creek, WI

Pleased so far!

We are very pleased so far with The Cornerstone of Oak Creek community. The staff is friendly and caring and attentive to her care needs. It has a very warm and homey atmosphere. There are not a lot of options in the meals for my mom to get the most out of what she eats for nutritional value. I know it is hard to please everyone's palate but we are working on it. There are plenty of activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate. Right now my mom is adjusting to the staff members and hasn't yet ventured into making new friends with the residents. There is a bus available for the residents to go shopping and different outings. The landscaping is well-kept and there is seating available in the front and back for the residents to get some fresh air. So far we would definitely recommend this community to others.

Mom is Much Better

From what my sisters tell me, they are surprise with how much better mom is doing since moving into this community. The picked them because it was the cleanest and nicest place. Now my mom has been taken off hospice and when I talk to her she sounds so much better. She likes activities they they plan out and she loves her room. the cleanest n nicest.

A place for care and comfort

We like the care of this community. We like that the community is always clean. The activities are offered when she is able to participate. The staff is very nice and always helpful. She seems to be happy with the meals and the variety. We would recommend other families for the care of a family member

Mom's Care

This is a nice community, but they do not serve meals except for the dinner. My mom is not able to cook for herself. The staff was friendly and the community was beautiful. Families would be happy with the staff here and how clean it is.

Review of The Cornerstone of Oak Creek - Oak Creek, WI

Very nice. Like the room layout and space. Top so far ! No private pay requirement and doesn’t have to switch rooms when family care kicks in !

Tiny apartments. Assisted living where you pay the full amount even if you do not need all those services. Not really for an adult that is mainly independent.

Very nice and friendly. Th...

Very nice and friendly. The apartment bedrooms and entire living space a little too small.

Excellent Food

She has done a complete 180 from before she was here to now. She seems happy and having the time of her life. They are extremely comforting to the residents and take really good care of them. The food here is excellent and she can't stop talking about it. She loves the activities and loves being here. She has her own little space but also has people around so it provides her with plenty of socialization. We are very pleased with them and have already recommended them to others.

I have moved my mom and dad into the ...

I have moved my mom and dad into the cornerstone. It's a very nice place. Mom and dad are very happy with it.

We believe that older adults should be revered for the purposeful role they have played in shaping our society...and not neglect the important resource they continue to provide our families and our community.

We also believe that this stage in one's life is a time to celebrate and reflect upon the experiences and knowledge gained. The richness of life can now be shared as a wonderful gift for improving the future lives of all of us. This is a new era and a new beginning...a time to respect our elders' right to individualism and personal choice and encourage their ability to age with dignity.

Our commitment is to build a positive future for our senior adults where an individual is recognized for their uniqueness. We are dedicated to developing housing which offers a wide variety of choices for private living and lifestyle programming. We intend to remain a forerunner in the industry and continue to strive for better ideas for promoting the personal happiness, health and quality of life for our residents. By working in cooperation with professional service providers, public agencies, and area resources, it is our goal to maintain an affordable level in the cost of providing housing and services. Through this cooperative network we are able to provide our residents a complete resource for meeting their health, dietary, personal care, social and spiritual needs.

This holistic approach plays an important role in encouraging our residents' continued well being and aiding in their ability to remain in their homes as they age.