Sunrise of Yorba Linda - Yorba Linda, CA

This is a great place for Memory Care. The staff was nice & facility looks like they promote fun with their clients. I am sad that I am not able to afford it. It would have been perfect.

Happy

I have no complaints of how things are going for my aunt since she has recently made the move into this community. The staff have been helpful towards her needs and I am comfortable with the care she has been receiving. Overall it has been a great place and we are pleased.

Caring staff and a community pet!

Sunrise of Yorba Linda is a wonderful facility. My father-in-law was put on hospice shortly after moving in and they have done their best to make sure he is comfortable.It's a smaller community and we like that the staff knows the residents as well as their families very well. We have met many residents and family that we knew from the community previously. I also love that they have a resident dog and it brings much joy to everyone!

They Were On Top Of My List

This community was my number one pick! All the staff and residents were nice. The facility looked well kept and I was able to sample the food, I thought it was good. I really liked seeing the residents being active and peppy. It was a very nice tour and community.

Recommended Tour!!

The tour guide gave me a really nice tour of the community. I was able to meet some of the staff along the way and they were really friendly. Meal plans are available for the residents. One of the things that was good for my mother was the beautician. Overall I would recommend a tour of the community. This place is intended for people that are independent or need memory care.

Problem-Free

My parents are doing good with the help from this community. The staff are helpful and nice. The food could use some improvements. I think they should prepare simple items that allow easy eating. My parents had an open chicken salad sandwich and it was not easy to eat. There are no problems with the community being clean. I would recommend them.

An older community!

This was a nice community however it was a little older than the community we chose. They do keep the community clean and the staff that took us on a tour were friendly and knowledgeable.

They Enjoys The Meals

Everything is working out pretty well for my daughter and her husband at this community. They are still getting adjusted, but they seem satisfied with everything. The community looks nice, it is kept very nice and clean. The staff is very good, they are always willing to help. They are participating in many activities. The food is nice, they enjoy the meals. Overall this is a community I would recommend.

Good job

Things are going fine. The staff does a very good job there. So far, we do not have any complaints.

Assisted Living, No Independent. 2 bedroom is inadequate, no kitchen. single bath. Similar policy as Sunrise - Tustin, I would have to live in assisted living facility that's rather small.

Things are going great

Things are going great. She likes it a lot here. They are going very good and I would like to thank a Place For Mom for the service.

Doing well

They seem to be doing well as far as the staff, the cleanliness of the facility and the level of care overall.

Great but the price was prohibitive

It was great but the price was prohibitive. Everyone was very, very friendly. The residents seemed happy and well taken care of. My tour went good. Wish we could of placed my loved one here but the price was just prohibitive. If you have the funds for this facility then I would recommend it. It's a nice community with great services. Everyone was happy and welcoming. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars.

I would recommended at anyone

We have chosen Sunrise in Yorba Linda due to it's only 5 minutes away from us and its absolutely great. It is very hard to get in but well worth the wait. It's like being at Home there, they have a great atmosphere and dogs around. Plus very reasonable prices as well. I have visited other Assisted living locations and they all wanted around $6,400 a month but at Sunrise it was less than that.
They are very comforting and have our trust.

My experience with Yorba Linda was no...

My experience with Yorba Linda was not nice. They were not very pleasant. I had several issues with them. We were charged $4,000 for only 4 days. It was shocking what I went through with them. I was not satisfied.

Sunrise Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more. Please email us at [removed]. Thank you, Sunrise Team

Sunrise Senior Living

We’re sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. Please contact us at information (at) sunriseseniorliving (dot) com so we can better understand your concerns

Excellent place!

I like everything about Sunrise! It is clean, well-kept, and has a very pleasant atmosphere. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful; they were attentive during my tour and answered any questions I had. The care provided is superb. They offer lots of activities, which are conveniently displayed on a large calendar. The price is fair as well. I would definitely consider moving my father here in the future!

Limited Transportation Services

They're not very good on follow up on maintenance actions that need to be done. That department is just not there. The service where they take you to the doctors appointment - the hours are severely limited.

When we moved in here we put our house on the market so I've been really busy on getting that through the sales process and haven't been able to take advantage of the activities yet. They have a full schedule, 5 or 6 a day, but I have not been able to join in that much. I'm looking forward to it. The food here is about a 3 out of 5.

Really Nice but Didn't Work Out

We've given our 30 day notice because she wasn't happy there. She just didn't feel like that was her home and English is her second language so it was hard for her. It's nothing against the community. I have nothing negative to say about them. It just wasn't for her.

Sunrise Senior Living Yorba Linda

Excellent!

Thoughtful and Considerate

The staff here at Sunrise was really great. They were very accommodating. They were also very thoughtful and considerate about the residents. We were very pleased with them and would recommend Sunrise to anyone.

Very nice gardens. Rooms ar...

Very nice gardens. Rooms are smaller, price on the higher end, location is pretty far away. Staff was very warm and friendly. My tour guide, Christina, was very helpful, lots of information. Main concerns are cost and location.

Small problems easy fixes

(Activities Not Rated) Sunrise is a good community. We have had some issues with a couple of things here and there that seem to be easy fixes. We are working with Sunrise to ensure they get taken care of and we prevent them from happening again. They do offer age in place so if you need a higher level of care your loved one can still stay here. When they are tending to a resident then they are tending to that resident, they do not seem to be rushing to get to the next resident so it improves the care. The outside and the inside of the community looks like a residence and provide a home like feeling. They do seem be slow to empty community trash can and keep those less traveled areas clean. Overall it's a pretty good community.

Needs more caregivers

I think they're okay. It expensive and the activities, for my father it's probably a 2. They just put him in fron of a tv. They're taking care of a lot of people and my father fell a few times becuase they just don't have enough people. We chose it because it's close.

Sunrise Senior Living

We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents. We’re sorry to hear about your concerns with the community. We would like to speak with you directly to learn more so please contact us at [removed]. –The Sunrise Team

Really loved the facility. Too expens...

Really loved the facility. Too expensive.

this is a good place...So far the best.

this is a good place...So far the best.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.