Capriana is nestled in a very nice prosperous looking community with close shopping areas. The apartment layouts are spacious and attractive. The food is first rate. There's a heated swimming pool and a good activity/craft room. We will return to visit the skilled nursing facility sometime.

Beautiful grounds and they have an outdoor heated swimming pool. They take a lare buy in.They had no rooms available to show.

Kudos for Capriana

I am familiar with the lovely Capriana as an industry professional as well as the adult child of parents in their 90's; as a result, I visit very frequently. The business model is considerably more sophisticated than that which is commonly practiced in the realm of senior housing and mirrors that of a hotel; discretion and dedication to accommodating the needs of residents clearly reflects the philosophy of the company and is evident throughout this beautiful community. The director, Sam, is very hands-on (many communities cannot boast of this benefit) and accessible. The best insurance of a strong community is the level of interaction between residents and management - families touring should be aware that many of the residents are those seniors who held positions of leadership in their earlier days, and who expect/demand quality programs and services of a high caliber. They are not afraid to communicate their likes and dislikes and are encouraged to give feedback and be in relationship with the management. The staff is very friendly and any issues of concern (which naturally arise in any community from time to time) can be addressed with the appropriate manager. I only wish I were retired!

Reminded me of a cruise ship!

We toured this community when looking for my mother. It reminded me of a cruise ship and it was very luxurious. Everyone was very helpful during the tour and it was a great first impression. We didn't choose this community because it was too pricey and they had a lengthy waiting list. We needed something right away so we chose another community in the area.

Recommending Capriana

Capriana is a beautiful, high-end living community that serves you to your highest expectations. We personally recommended Capriana to a friend. He now lives there and is very happy. Before he moved to Capriana he used to lived alone. Now he interacts with other seniors. They have high-standards when it comes to care and service.

Oakmont Senior Living

We love hearing stories like these. Thanks for sharing! Warm Regards, Jennifer Turgeon, Executive Director

Lovely Community

What an incredible community! It smells wonderful, has a resort like feeling and the food is wonderful! The staff couldn't be more friendly anf helpful. I recognized a smile and all of the residents faces... I would be smiling if I lived there too! I love visiting my grandparents here. They are thriving. More active than myself!

Oakmont Senior Living

We are so proud to have a great team to support our wonderful residents. Thank you for the positive comments! Warm Regards, Jennifer Turgeon, Executive Director

love Cariana

Capriana has been fabulous.. what a great choice for mom.. only wish we had done it sooner.. they take such great care of her ands offer so many different levels of care.. they are helping her settle in and offer such love and care..

Oakmont Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share you and your mom’s experience with Capriana. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything we can help her with. Warm Regards, Jennifer Turgeon, Executive Director

The Capriana is a five star place.

The Capriana is a five star place. It's very nice.

Review of Capriana in Brea, CA

Capriana is a beautiful property and suits my mother very well. It is by far the best facility of the number that we visited. Everyone associated with the location is so kind, friendly and eager to help with any question athat may come up. The food is outstanding as well. I feel so comfortable with my mom living here knowing that she is in good hands!

friendly

They present themselves well, the staff is friendly, and they take their time to understand and do things right.

The move-in process did seem to be a little bit like they were winging it, and it would have been smoother if they had a checklist of exactly what all needed to be done and who is responsible for what.

Other than that it has been a great experience and I would highly recommend Capriana.

We have been very, very happy with them.

We have been very, very happy with them. It's just over a year old, so it's real nice. Everybody is doing real well, and they are so nice and helpful. For the price and the square footage, it's a really good deal. Any time we have asked for help hanging pictures, or help with something in the apartment, they have been right there. There are plenty of activities going on and even a movie theater onsite. The food is good and they have lots of choices on the menu. You make reservations and when you are going down, and they serve meals for a couple of hours for each service.

I'm really happy. I couldn't have picked a better place.

I'm really happy. I really moaned and complained initially about how expensive it was, I have concluded that with all the activities and outings they do, it is worth every penny. Laundry is done on a regular basis and we haven't had any laundry "mishaps". The food is really good over there, too. I couldn't have picked a better place, and I almost didn't even look at it because I thought it might be too far. It's brand new and beautiful and clean. I took a friend over there, and they were really positive about it, she said, "What's not to love, what is holding you back?".

[b

]The community you have imagined... The lifestyle you deserve....Welcome Home to Capriana and Villagio at Capriana!

Capriana is a premier retirement community situated on a lush 5 1/2 acre campus. Located in Brea, CA. Developed by Oakmont as a Signature Living Community designed to allow you to age in place. Capriana provides quality, comfort with five star amenities. Here an active lifestyle promotes independence which is enhanced by an array of services tailored to suit your needs.

Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 30 retirement communities in the Western United States. We are dedicated to hearing, understanding and responding to the needs of aging seniors!