Sunrise of Tustin - Santa Ana, CA

PERFECTLY suited for every need. Very comfortable from the parking, entry walkway, glassed in sunroom entry, living area with large fireplace, activity area, front desk, dining room, conference room and most of all the lovely shared hospice room which is actually a separate room sharing a small living room entry. Beautiful garden outside the window making it a wonderful ambiance. We decided on the spot that it was the perfect home for our Dad to be since we can't care for him at home. He will be 101 years old in ten days and we will be moving him to this beautiful community after his birthday. Perfect timing for our tours.

small, cozy one-story living room feel. Everyone in whole community takes a walk or a roll around the perimeter every day!

Liked the people and facility. Good choice on room options and reasonably priced.

Lovely Place!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for her. The staff have been excellent with helping with the transition as well as accommodating any of her needs. She is starting to enjoy a few of the activities as well as the dinning experience with the residents. Overall it has been a pleasant experience so far and we are happy.

Very nice facility. Unfortunately, the cost was a bit high for our family member. However, if you can afford it, I am sure your family member would be happy here. This place was a nice size and was very clean, with nice amenities.

New Home for my Mom!!

I toured a half dozen facilities in Central Orange County and we chose Sunrise of Tustin for the combination of a a quality facility, positive and friendly staff and proximity to our neighborhood. My Mom's transition has been smooth and we are certain that the right choice was made by Mom to select Sunrise.

Compassionate staff!

The people that run the Sunrise of Tustin are amazing. My father in law is receiving good care from the staff and caregivers. It definitely feels like home to him. The place is very clean and well maintained. The meals are good, we had thanksgiving dinner there with him and everything was very tasty. I live the family like atmosphere.

Just a Tour with Construction

In October I had a tour with the community and saw that they were under construction. I did not get to see the rooms and it was an older facility. While walking around I saw some residents in the dining room but no activities or engagement happening. The staff were there but not as friendly. I also didn't get a good feel of what their program was like. I wanted a nice and modern community with an inclusive monthly price, they had many extra care costs. A little more exposure to what the resident are doing with activities would have been better.

Sunrise Senior Living

Excellent care

Our experience with Sunrise of Tustin was a very positive one. I was very impressed with the level of care they provided. Whenever my loved one needed anything someone was there right away to help out. I would recommend them highly to anyone looking into senior care in the area.

So Far Everything Is Going Well

It took a while for my mother to adjust to this community, but now after some time I feel she finally getting comfortable. This is a nice community, they a pretty good job with keeping everything nice and clean. The staff have been very responsive to our concerns. They offer nice outing for the activities, so the resident have some time outside the community. She isn't very pleased with the food, but it seems like a well balanced meal. I'am comfortable with the care they are providing her.

had my parents visit this one and both seemed to like it

Review of Sunrise of Tustin - Santa Ana, CA

All the staff went out of their way to be very helpful and always friendly. They all work extremely hard, and deserve a lot of credit for a difficult job.

Review for Sunrive of Tustin - Santa Ana, CA

Darlene did a marvelous job helping me with two computer problems. In 5 minutes she saved me hundreds of dollars in repair services. It makes me feel good having her available. The other caregivers also perform effectively and with great patience.

Welcoming atmosphere

Sunrise has a very welcoming atmosphere. The staff is so kind and they treat the residents well. They are very good with them. The building itself is always nice and clean. The other residents are very friendly and the food is great.

Welcoming

All of the staff members are friendly and they have a welcoming committee for new residents. The workers know you. They just seem like a happy group over at the Sunrise of Tustin.

Overall Experience Was Wonderful

The overall experience with Sunrise of Tustin was wonderful. They are very caring and very helpful. They answered all our questions and worked with us to get my mom assessed. It is a wonderful place and we are happy with it.

out classed every other facility we looked at

Sunrise Of Tustin seems to be a wonderful place. The staff take good care of the residents. They far out classed every other facility we looked at. So far its been head and shoulders above what we have seen. She hasn't moved in yet but I don't foresee any issues because the residents there all seem very happy.

Sunrise of Tustin

I have lived at Sunrise of Tustin for over 11 years now! It is a great place to live. The staff are life family and they tend to my every need. I have several friends that live here and we are happy with the service. I am 91 years old and my memory is sharp.

So far he loves it. Everyone there is wonderful.

So far he loves it. Everyone there is wonderful. I haven't eaten the food but everything looks good. It's nice that they have little things, snacks and treats, popcorn, cookies, flavored water. It's nice to have a reason to go and get out of the room and walk down to get a little snack. We are very happy with them.

My family had been blessed with the care Mom receives from Sunrise in Santa Ana. The caregivers are friendly, kind, and go out of their way in caring for my mom. She wasn't happy having to leave my dad but caring for her became too taxing for him. When I visit her she is happy and seems to be well cared for and caregivers say they enjoy her too.

An pricey solution, but excellent staff and food. Very well run assiste living location!

A Great Place!

Sunrise at Tustin is a great place for a loved one. The staff is caring, professional, attentive and friendly. They are very accommodating to visiting family members. The food is good and nicely presented in an elegant setting. They endeavor to keep things interesting and lively for the residents. The grounds and interior are clean and well maintained. It's a great place in every way!

Toured

I toured this facility for myself and my husband. It felt really nice and homey. Pretty ambiance. The Sales Director was very sweet and informative.

I know when the time is right and my husband and I are ready this is where we will choose.

beautiful facility, nice staff

It is really a beautiful facility at Sunrise of Tustin, and very well taken care of. They have really nice staff.

One area for improvement is that I think they could be more responsive. When you push the button for assistance it sometimes can take a little while longer than I think it should for them to respond.

Not impressed by what we saw

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I was not impressed by what I saw here. The residents in their memory care section seemed heavily medicated, and not very alert or engaged, which I did not think would be a good environment for my loved one.
In addition, the person who showed us around seemed like she must have been new. She did not seem particularly knowledgeable about the facility or the care they provide, and did not have the answers to many of our questions.

Sunrise Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We would like to learn more about your experience with Sunrise as we take all concerns seriously. Please email us at Information (at) sunriseseniorliving (dot) com.

Very expensive

They seemed to be very expensive, for the same care I can get elsewhere. This was about $3000 more a month. The other place even has a better ratio caregiver to resident. They were the second most expensive we saw. Even just the facilities themselves were nicer at the less expensive place.

Great care but very expensive.

Great care but very expensive. I think the price was very high. The food is fair, good, but not as varied. There was bingo, Pictionary – it’s geared very much for an older crowd and some excursions. There is limited parking. The staff was quick to respond.

Nice

They were fine. They just weren't as good as another place. It was all kind of rushed but we're happy with the one we chose.

Too Expensive

Too Expensive

This tour was great. Another very ni...

This tour was great. Another very nice set up and facilities were beautiful! Wouldn't mind living here myself!

Just minutes from I-5 and I-55 and north of Old Town Tustin, Sunrise at Tustin is nestled in the foothills of Tustin. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide exceptional care in a cozy, home-like environment. We have a well-known reputation for providing excellent care to our residents.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.