Park Plaza - Orange, CA has yet not published prices.

I got a feeling of warmth from the moment I walked into Park Plaza. The receptionist told me how long she had been there (13 years) and how much she likes working there and being with the residents. Everyone who passed by said hello to me. When I met [name removed], my "contact," she was immediately friendly and warm. During our tour, she introduced me to every resident we passed, and made some conversation with them. I had lunch there (I hadn't planned on it, but decided to accept the invitation). The food was very good; many choices and healthfully prepared (not too much oil, butter, etc.). The servers were friendly and accommodating. People seemed to have their "groups" to sit with--no one was alone. I did observe one activity, a balloon bouncing exercise group. The outdoor courtyard is very inviting with its large shade tree and tables and chairs in various places. There is a small pool for those who might want to use it.
The rooms and common areas are in the process of being renovated (new carpeting, countertops), which they need because they looked worn. Everything looked clean, though. I liked the smallish, cozy "living room" and library, and there are other small areas where residents could sit if they chose not to be in their rooms.
The whole place gave off a very homey, warm feel. I could definitely see my father here when he's ready to move.