Park Plaza - Orange, CA has yet not published prices.

A great place to live.

A friendly, well-managed home for senior residents. Pleasant dining room with varied menu and good food. My friends are so happy they live here.

Review of Park Plaza

I go there everyday. All the people are wonderful, especially [name removed].

Review of Park Plaza

I have visited patients in ALFs all over Orange County and Park Plaza is absolutely the best! Staff are friendly and compassionate, management works well with home health agency staff to obtain the best possible results for their residents.

Review of Park Plaza

Wonderful place, wonderful atmosphere, wonderful staff.

Review of Park Plaza

My mother is very well cared for by all Park Plaza staff members. All her needs are met expeditiously and with a smile. All staff members are professional and friendly.

I got a feeling of warmth from the moment I walked into Park Plaza. The receptionist told me how long she had been there (13 years) and how much she likes working there and being with the residents. Everyone who passed by said hello to me. When I met [name removed], my "contact," she was immediately friendly and warm. During our tour, she introduced me to every resident we passed, and made some conversation with them. I had lunch there (I hadn't planned on it, but decided to accept the invitation). The food was very good; many choices and healthfully prepared (not too much oil, butter, etc.). The servers were friendly and accommodating. People seemed to have their "groups" to sit with--no one was alone. I did observe one activity, a balloon bouncing exercise group. The outdoor courtyard is very inviting with its large shade tree and tables and chairs in various places. There is a small pool for those who might want to use it.
The rooms and common areas are in the process of being renovated (new carpeting, countertops), which they need because they looked worn. Everything looked clean, though. I liked the smallish, cozy "living room" and library, and there are other small areas where residents could sit if they chose not to be in their rooms.
The whole place gave off a very homey, warm feel. I could definitely see my father here when he's ready to move.

Chris Carey

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. We are pleased to hear that our associates made your experience pleasant. Park Plaza is proud to enhance each resident's lifestyle by promoting a sense of community and friendship.