Sunrise Villa Bradford - Placentia, CA

A premier retirement and assisted living community, Vintage Bradford Square was recently featured in the 7th Annual Reader's Choice "The Best of Orange County" published by the Orange County Register. The distinctive Cape Cod styling of Vintage Bradford Square combines elegance with the warm comforts of home. Ninety-two private studios and two-room floor plans feature patios or balconies overlooking 2.5 acres of walkways and park-like grounds. Vintage Bradford Square residents and visitors can enjoy a central courtyard, which features a breathtaking rose garden, splashing fountain, gazebo, landscaped walkways and trellis-covered seating areas. The grand dining room and spacious sitting areas, library and lounges are lavishly decorated in a warm, elegant style to suit the most discriminating taste.

Centrally located, Vintage Bradford Square is close to Town Center with restaurants, shopping, and medical/banking services within convenient driving or walking distance. California State University Fullerton / CSUF, Richard Nixon Library, Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and the Orange County Performing Arts Center are all also within 30 minutes. There are medical options close by that include St. Jude Hospital and Placentia-Linda Hospital.

Bradford Square, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living,depending on availability and floor plan. Bradford Square also offers compassionate Memory Care services and accommodations, depending on floor plan and availability.

With a stimulating activity calendar, full-service assisted living and 24-hour professional staffing, Vintage Bradford Square is more than a new address, it's a new home! Guests and visitors are welcome anytime - call today for a complimentary lunch and tour!

Amazing amenities!!

This place is the best of the best of all communities that there is. The staff is amazing and has made sure my mother feels welcomed and has accommodated any of her needs since the move. They have great activities available and even take them on outings twice a week. My mother especially likes the cooking class they bring on campus. Overall this is the perfect fit for her and I could have not asked for a better experience.

Very clean!

So far, things are going all fo my mother since her move into this community. The place is clean and maintained very well. The staff has been very friendly and it has been a good experience.

Not a good impression

I was told Bradford was recently acquired by Sunrise.They do not have the same capabilities as Sunrise communities. I do appreciate that the director was very clear and honest that they didn't have enough staff to meet our individual care needs. I felt that our tour was rather rushed. The community looked very tired, it wasn't dirty but it needed and uplift. The memory care section also had a very strong unappealing smell of urine.

Sunrise Senior Living

So far a good choice!

So far the transition has gone well. The only issue is my mother isn't sure who to contact because they have had a change in management. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming so far. I've tried the food and it is very good with reasonable portions.They even offer options for those with dietary restrictions. There is a Bistro with fruit,and cookies that offers snacks in between meals. My mother is staring to participate in some of the outings they offer. She didn't initially because she was very tired from the move. I would recommend this community to anyone.

Quality service

Thanks to Ryan for the excellent service and personal attention in a difficult time being the only child and living on the east coast....

Very clean, a bit pricey

The building is very clean and the staff is friendly. They offer a fair amount of activities as well, and the care provided is more than adequate. It is fairly expensive though, and I'm not sure that everything they offer is worth as much as they charge. I don't think that I would move my father here, but I would suggest visiting it for yourself to see if it would be a good fit for you. My price point might not be the same as yours. Good luck!

The Personnel Was Great to Work With

I appreciated the way the administration worked with us to get in. I though that went smoothly. I didn't really have any complaints there and they were generous on the move in fee so we were grateful for that. When you're parent's there you want it all to be a five. The care was fine. I don't know that they didn't do all that they could. They certainly tried to anything we requested. They did two hour checks. My dad requires a lot of spiritual attention and that was not quite their thing.

I would recommend it for most people. They didn't do anything wrong. They were nice and worked with us. I think our situation was different, being Christian Scientists but they were certainly caring. There were no major issues. The room was very nice. In terms of getting a hold of one of the caregivers, the only my dad could do that would be to go to the bathroom and hit the button so that's not really convenient.

Very nice. Really liked the...

Very nice. Really liked the look and feel of the residents. There were a lot them mingling around, well dressed, happy. Later on in my tour there was a piano player in the lounge, well attended. Bryan was very knowledgable and helpful. Staff was very professional yet warm and friendly. I wasn't given any rates...need to get those in order to even consider.

Visited on FRI 14JUN. VERY...

Visited on FRI 14JUN. VERY FRIENDLY. Room layouts are not what we are looking for. Setup as studio unit with no kitchen or room definitions.

Highly recommend

Bradford Square was the perfect choice for out parents. The staff is warm, caring & professional. Our parents have adjusted well, which we were concerned about. We would highly recommend Bradford Square.

Quite pricy, but looks beau...

Quite pricy, but looks beautiful!

Nice facility. Best food.

Nice facility. Best food.