The Meadows Senior Living - Elk Grove, CA

The Meadows Senior Living - Elk Grove, CA has yet not published prices.

Very nice facility

Going Very Well Now

My mom is adapting to the community and she has calmed down. We see it is the best place for her. The people working her are nice but there are some small things they need to work on. My mom has made some friends. She is eating good meals and doing wonderful in comparison to before the community.

The assisted living section was very nice, but I wasn't too impressed with the memory care area. I think my Dad still has too much going on to be in that area.

A nice place to call home. I especially liked the cute Bistro area. Plenty of activities available. Clean, but perhaps a few areas could use updating or minor maintenance. The popcorn smelled really inviting! Thank you, [Removed], for the tour and for helping me to further my knowledge of assisted living options.

Great

It was very nice and friendly. In fact we are signed up to move in, in the next few days.

This is a excellent community. Very clean outside and the rooms are always well taken care of. The food is very good and a variety. This was a pleasant place in every area. It is very well recommended for excellent care. We found everything to be the best of the best!

Responsive

The Marketing staff was very helpful and responsive to my needs. The Memory Care staff are kind and attentive and work at getting to know my mother quickly.

Review of The Meadows Senior Living-Elk Grove, CA

Good Food. Beautiful place with nice staff. Small apartments and outdoor space.

Very Caring and Compassionate

The staff members are just very caring and compassionate about the residents there and they really helped my loved one transition into her new home and they tried to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

Refreshing

It's refreshing! We are so happy to have moved her to that facility.

Out Mom is Happy at The Meadows

Our Mom just moved in to The Meadows two weeks ago. She has been very happy there so far. She said the food is excellent, the staff is friendly and she in enjoying the activities.

We've observed the clean facilities and that the staff makes an effort to personally invite her to participate in the daily activities that interest her. Living at The Meadows is allowing her to live her life, while getting the assistance she needs to maintain as much freedom as possible. She has mobility issues and the staff responds to her requests for assistance promptly. We've also observed that the other residents appear happy and are out and about socializing during our visits.

they do a good job

At The Meadows Senior Living they do a good job. The facility is really clean. The staff there are so friendly. I cant think of anything that I would have them improve on. Overall it has been a good experience.

very nice place

The Meadows Senior Living is a very nice place with very nice and helpful administration and staff. The food is very good also. They have been very accommodating. My sister is staying there and is doing very well.

truly blessed

My dad has been there at The Meadows Senior Living for about two months and he is doing great. They set him up with a group of people he has been able to make friends with. He has gotten involved with the activities, and he loves the food. The staff are all extremely friendly and helpful. We are truly blessed and happy to have him there. He is doing so much better than when he was at home. I very highly recommend them.

It's been great so far.

It's been great so far. We don't have any complaints or concerns at this point. I would rate them a five out of five. So far so good.

The Meadows

We toured the Meadows and found it a pleasent experience> It made my decision easier to place my mom in Memory care there.

Assisted Living

The Meadows is a very nice senior living facility with an excellent staff. My mom, my brother's and I have been treated very well by the staff. They realize that moving a parent into assisted living can be difficult on a family so they have been understanding and respectful toward us.

Things have been very good here, I'd ...

Things have been very good here, I'd give them top marks across the board! They just seem to be doing a great job overall, and I feel like this is a nice safe place for my loved one. All of the caregivers are very friendly, and they always keep the place nice and clean. I haven't had a chance to try the food myself, but I've heard good things, and it always looks delicious!

I loved this place. If it ...

I loved this place. If it turns out that this is the route that I go with my parents this is where I hope that they go.

The staff is thoughtful and wonderfull and they really treat him well.

You really need to know your facility when it comes to whether or not they have a doctor in house or a nurse who is an RN. They can't guage the liability of your loved ones actions without a doctor on staff. Be aware of who can solve certain issues. Dad is an attention seeker and this has caused a few issues. Whether you are rich or poor this is something everyone should know about when deciding where to go. There have been a couple of situations where when you walk in you can't sign in because they all help with meals and there is nobody at the front desk. They are very thorough, there is a packet for when they go to the doctor to be filled out by the doctor. The staff is thoughtful and wonderful and they treat him really well. The reason we chose the meadows it's close to his primary doctor and his friends so they could visit.

Everything Clicked

I think they could maybe have more activities. They do have some but just more variety would be good. My mother is living there. She likes the food there and she said she likes it because it's clean and safe. She feels very safe there. It's in a good location, a good part of town. It's close to hospitals and shopping and there's ample parking. We drove past a few other places and we just kind of clicked with this one.

At the Meadows you’ll find good friends, pleasant surroundings and people who care about you! Our philosophy of service excellence includes programs that encourage residents to stay as active and independent as possible, while providing an array of personal support services, as needed. Residents can choose just the right amount of support and pay only for the care they receive. Whether you choose minimal assistance in a private assisted living apartment, or receive loving 24-hour attention in our Memory Care residence, our primary focus is helping you get the most out of life. Let us worry about the chores, while you use your energies on what you enjoy most! Families will be impressed by the quality and flexibility of our activities and programs specifically designed to benefit seniors, and the loving caring nature of our staff. The Meadows residents enjoy the library, cozy Bistro Café and big screen TV room, plus expansive common areas to accommodate exercise classes and a variety of creative activities. Visit The Meadows and you’ll see more than a beautiful home – you’ll find a warm, family atmosphere, thoughtful management, and compassionate health care professionals.