Golden Pond Retirement Community - Sacramento, CA

Golden Pond provides Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care, respite care, hospice care, and rehabilitation all in one unique location in Rosemont. A team of trained professionals is on call 24 hours per day, seven days per week, to look after and care for the residents.When new residents move in, they can bring their own furniture, knick-knacks, and photos to make their environment feel like home. Meanwhile, the staff takes care of the cleaning and the laundry.Mealtimes are flexible with a menu that changes regularly. In addition, there’s a bistro that serves snacks throughout the day. Our community is newly refurbished and boasts old growth trees a park area close to churches, shopping and schools with easy access right off of Highway 50 and Bradshaw Road. We also have spacious rooms with a host of amenities ready for you to choose from all at an affordable price!

I was looking for a place to live and came across Golden Pond, which reminded me of that movie with [Removed]. Unfortunately, I was unenchanted by the food and how dark it was. Just touring it, I could tell it would be too depressing for me to live there.

Wonderful Choice

My sister is very happy being here. She is doing the activities and enjoying them. The staff is fantastic very kind and friendly and they are willing to communicate with me to let me know how my sister has been doing. She is eating all the food from what I have been told by the staff so I am assuming she likes it.I have found the community to be clean and well kept. I would recommend them highly.

Very good value

My sister has been a resident for over a year. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Whenever there has been an emergency situation, they have responded timely and appropriate action was taken.
They are very attentive to her individual needs. The apartments are the roomiest that we were able to find, with a very good amount of storage space.
The food is adequate, and includes some very tasty soups.
It is a very good value.

A nice, comfortable place with activities

Everyone here is friendly and eager to help you with any question or problem . The rooms are nice and comfortable and easy to relax in. They also have a variety of events and activities you can partake in and enjoy if you wish.

The staff were extremely welcome and friendly. A very pleasant place but very long walks to rooms and it was clean but dated. Well within my budget. It is a possibility. Great amenities

Review of Golden Pond Retirement Community Assisted Living in Sacramento, CA

Very nice, met a woman that went to high school in Cristobal! Too far from Elk Grove and had too many men working at dining for Mom.

Golden Pond has gone through some cha...

Golden Pond has gone through some changes recently and with the new person in charge. These changes seem to be for the better such as 2 hour flexible dining hours for breakfast, lunch and dinner and having all residents of the independent and assisted units eat in the same dining room . More social activities and entertainment for residents. Tranportation expansions. More hands on from staff.

Overall, my experience has been great...

Overall, my experience has been great. The staff has been marvelous and very attentive to her.

Golden Pond was our second choice and we originally did not want to go with them as the hallways were very long and very dark. However, mother needed more care than our first choice could provide so we moved her to Golden Pond. That's my only complaint - put some of those new LED lights in the hallways.

Nice place, well kept up. Good food a...

Nice place, well kept up. Good food and residents seemed happy. The hallways were too long though!Nice apartment, but bathrooms had no racks or storage for towels, etc

liked, very reasonable, next to Capit...

liked, very reasonable, next to Capital Christian, spread out, maybe too much walking......tour again