The WaterLeaf at Land Park - Sacramento, CA

A Good Pick

My mom was placed at The Waterleaf at Land Park and she is doing absolutely fabulous and I love the place. A Place For Mom helped me with the placement.

They Have A Homey Atmosphere

It is going very good for my mom. The staff are very nice and talk to us on the phone. The staff know my name after seeing me twice. They are very accommodating with her needs. It does not smell and it is very clean. She likes the food and they have activities. A musician has performed here. She got a private room right away and the facility has a homey feeling. She feels they mostly have older residents.

Three Stars

The manager was excellent and very accommodating and such a sweet person, I have nothing but good things to say about her. But my loved one was there for about a week, and he was by himself for a long period and started wandering and fell and was bleeding on the floor. They helped him up, but there was still blood on the floor the next day from where he had fallen, so we took him out.

depressing

A Very Friendly Community

The WaterLeaf at Land Park has been great. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. I rate the Cleanliness 5 stars, I rate the Value 4 stars, I rate the Care Services 5 stars, and I rate the Activities 4 stars. They have been so friendly here. I rated the Friendliness 5 stars, but If I could I would rate it 6 stars! I would highly recommend this community if you are searching for a friendly and clean facility.

The grounds are beautiful.

The grounds are beautiful. Many of the staff have been there several years which shows they are treated well so they treat residents well. All the staff seem to know all the residents and where they are at all times. It’s good to know my mother is being looked after!. Everyone is really friendly.

Convenient, right off freew...

Convenient, right off freeway. Owner Operated. Residents free to move from memory care side to assisted living. Not a locked facility. No private showers on assisted living side. Older facility. Large population of people in wheelchairs. Spoke with Janell Shively.