Regency Place Senior Living- Sacramento, CA

Regency Place Senior Community creates an environment where residents enjoy a rich and rewarding lifestyle. The dedicated staff is committed to providing older adults with the best quality of independent and assisted living personal care services. What makes Regency Place Senior Community unique? They were recognized for their Award-Winning Dining Program by the Assisted Living Federation of America.
This beautiful private gated community is nestled in a residential neighborhood south of downtown Sacramento near Elk Grove. Whatever your choice, at Regency Place their goal is an enhanced sense of well-being for each resident. It’s your life to live…they just make it easier!

We had a good tour!!

This is a high rise style community and I did not think it would work for my dad. The staff were nice and knowledgable. They have a pool onsite. I may have chosen this community if the setup was smaller.

This is a nice community for independent living, but not necessarily for anyone needing assisted living. These units have full kitchens and single car garages. The upstairs units require you to take stairs from your living quarters to the garage. The layout is more like condos that a hotel, meaning access to your unit it through outside sidewalks not internal hallways, which allows for more privacy, but you will have to go to and from dinner or the clubhouse walking through outdoors which may not be desirable during poor weather.

Staff is friendly

The food is very good. We like the flexibility of going to the dining room. Thee staff has been pretty friendly. I can't rate the activities because my loved one does not participate in them. Overall, The Regency Place has been a pretty good experience.

Feels homey, staff very friendly, near Kaiser medical center

I like the friendliness, it's homey, and it's really nice. They all know everyone. They are very welcoming.

Both of my parents live there. They love the place. They especially like that it feels like home, despite having to leave their house.

My mother in law is doing bingo, my father in law went on a casino trip.

The location is perfect for them; they just had to move across the freeway. Kaiser Medical is right there.

It's going great, I really like this place.

It's going great, I really like this place. One of the reasons I moved here is because I hate cooking, and I really like the food. Everyone is really friendly. It's not too large of a place, there are only about 70 or so residents. They have quite a bit of entertainment going on. They don't have an exercise room, but they do exercise classes a couple of days a week, but it would have been nice to have an exercise room with a treadmill for when the weather is bad.

We're very satisfied with The Regency...

We're very satisfied with The Regency Place. The facility is wonderful. We're pleased with the friendliness of the staff, and care they provide. They are very efficient. We're pleased with the cleanliness of the facility as well. The place is wonderful.