Sky Park Gardens Assisted Living - Sacramento, CA

Sky Park future home for your parent

[Name removed] and her staff put me at ease almost immediately.
I have personally taken care of my mom until I was no longer able to provide the necessary care.
I know she is well cared for at Sky Park.
[Name removed]

Skypark gardens, the last care home you will need

This place does not look like much from the outside but what it lacks in ambiance it certainly makes up for in care. the Staff is the best, they have welcomed us in like family. [Name removed] the office manager is priceless, she is smart, funny and caring. My mother is here and she suffers from Alzheimers, there is never any drama when it comes to her care, the staff knows exactly how to care for her and her needs. I sleep better now knowing my mother is under their care.

Great Value

I think they do a really good job. They do a lot of low income so they aren't upscale but they do a good job. It is the only place in our area that accepts Medi-Cal. They also accept Medi-Cal for new residents. The facility is older, but they keep up with it, and it's not smelly. The value is really good, my mother-in-law pays $2321 for studio apartment, which includes all meals. There's no nursing staff but they have med techs that take care of her meds and all that. They will transport them to doctors appointments, but we have to meet her there since she has dementia. The director is a registered nurse, and his son works there and he also a RN, although they can't act as an RN because it's a social model instead of medical model. It is not a convalescent hospital. During the day, the care is awesome. We've had calls when she's had to go to the hospital, but the night crew isn't as good with that. They meet with us every quarter like a conference so we can go over concerns. They have different kinds of activities and outings to Walmart, the dollar store, and things like that.

Perfect placement

My mother has many needs in her everyday living. When I started the process to get her moved, I was hunting on my own. I had more no answers than I care to count. I then contacted "A place for Mom." I told them what her needs were and was prepared to settle for a placement that met almost all of my demands. What I did not expect was somewhere where all of her needs would be met. Sky Park was one of the first 3 that was given to me. I was so thrilled when I did the walk-through that I did not even look at the other recommendations on the list. My mother is now thriving in her new environment and the staff is just wonderful with her. Thank you Sky Park for the peace of mind. I am also involved in her care on a regular basis. It sure takes the guesswork out of the equation. Now I know what goes on with her and her care!

Sky Park Gardens Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Sacramento, CA. Sky Park Gardens Assisted Living offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Sky Park Gardens Assisted Living offers common spaces indoors to support that need.