Greenhaven Estates Assisted Living - Sacramento, CA

Located 15 minutes south of downtown Sacramento known as the City of Trees, Greenhaven Estates Senior Living Community offers a lifestyle that meets your unique needs.

It feels like home

Today my mother and sister came for a tour at Greenhaven Estates. By the end of the tour my mother was extremely happy and excited. We will be moving in very soon once we get everything in order. The 2bedroom apartment was huge! It even had a second bathroom. Our tour was with [Removed] and she was amazing. Not only does she know every resident, they know her. As we walked past residents she hugged them, waived and I just knew my mother will be in loving hands. The housekeeper and care team also waived and said hi to us. This community was so welcoming we felt right at home.

Thankyou

I Was Not Impressed

When I went to visit this community, I noticed a bad odor. The furniture showed stains on it. We did not want to stay long. It looked more like a business. This was not the worst but not the best.

Very well kept, the staff is very knowledgable and friendly, th rooms seem to be very adequate with balconies, lots of indoor and outdoor activities. Very warm and welcoming.

I thought it was great.

I thought it was great. Really nice people, unbelievable how clean they are able to keep it. The food was great. The staff were great and attentive if I had any questions they were very helpful. I would give them five out of five. There were no issues with billing. We were very happy with them.

Grandma is happy there.

The staff is very attentive and nice and friendly. The community is well maintained and clean. My over all experience with this community is good. Grandma is happy there.x

Peace of Mind

Such a wonderful feeling to know the staff has everything under control, that mom is safe and almost as cared for as if she were living with me. She has her own space, yet is part of a community, and does not feel loneliness.

High turn over

My loved one has fallen – and they chose to send my loved one by ambulance twice – and I don’t think that was necessary – I think there should be judgment. I’ve been there when my loved one was eating and the food looks okay. The public relation person when we first went there was awesome, but there has been turn over in administration and nursing staff.

Very helpful

My loved one doesn’t really participate in the activities, but I thought the different activities were great. Everyone is very helpful and they made it a very easy transition from her previous residence to their facility. My loved one says the food is good, but it could be better.

Visited facility on Sat. Fe...

Visited facility on Sat. Feb. 1st and talked with Liz and Lola, memory care director as well as met their activity director. Liked the facility and staff were really friendly and did seem to know all the residents. It was a former nursing facility turned into memory care about 15 yrs ago. Liked that the assisted living and memory care did functions together which from my experience doesn't always occur.

I'm pretty happy overall.

They are going through a huge transition, and they are improving greatly. I think any complaints and issues are already being handled and improved. They were the best fit for our budget. I'm pretty happy overall. I'm thankful for A Place For Mom, Dale was great, this was a tough transition for us.

Minor Details

I liked it a lot. I didn't choose Greenhaven Estates partly because a lot of their activities were heavily casino or gambling games oriented which I knew was something that my mother would not be interested in. Also, my mom likes to sit out on her patio and the patio on the first floor is walled in so I thought that was not really what she would enjoy. It was really sort of minor details that made the difference.

Good Situation

My aunt is there. From what I understand it's a very nice place. Her granddaughter is very happy with it and has no complaints. Whether my aunt is happy there is another story but she's being well taken care of. It's a good situation for her and the place is good.

Older facility, clean but definitely ...

Older facility, clean but definitely showing some wear and tear. Quite, smaller total residents then Emeritus and Sunrise. Nice room layouts.

Psych nurse on the premises. Great! C...

Psych nurse on the premises. Great! Concerned and knowledgeable staff.