The Manor at Lake Morton - Lakeland, FL

The Manor at Lake Morton - Lakeland, FL has yet not published prices.

Review for the Manor

I have told as many people about this as I can! It's like my Mom is in a New York fashion apartment! The thoughtfulness of a Full Size refrigerator in the apartment gives them so much dignity. They may not use it all, but to have what you had in your home before you moved means the world. I was so depressed seeing so many assisted livings with just a room and dorm fridge for people to live out the rest of their life. No one wants to stay in a college dorm forever and neither do our parents. I'm grateful for the care she is getting at The Manor. There were some tweeks that needed sorting out but they finally were and with much grace.

It Was Truly A Blessing To Find This Place

Moving mom here was truly a blessing.I am so pleased with the care she is getting. The staff is amazing so kind and compassionate respectful to not only the residents and their families but each other as well. Mom feels right at home she plays bingo when it is offered She is eating well likes the food. Compared to other communities this was the best place it is clean and updated and it's close to my home.

Beautiful Community, My Mother Loves It

My mother is doing very well since her move to this community, she loves it here. This is a beautiful community, everything is very well-kept. The staff is great. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands at this community. We have even moved my mother in law to this community as well. We are very pleased with this facility, and I would recommend it.

Great community right in the heart of downtown Lakeland. Loved the loving family atmosphere the community provided. They did great helping my dad feel right at home! I would highly recommend this community to others!