Grace Manor at Lake Morton - Lakeland, FL

A tour for care

We toured this community for the care for my mom. I like the environment that was clean. The staff was attentive to the questions on the care that is offered. We liked the menu and the activities. We would recommend others to this caring community for a tour for care.

All is Well So Far

Everything is working out pretty well for us here at this community. My mother is doing since her move to this community. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands at this facility. They have a very good staff, they are taking good care of her. This is community I would recommend, it is a nice place.

Not Impressed

This is not a homey place. The residents are all kept in the common area during the day, and their doors are locked. Residents cannot enjoy time in their own rooms during the day. The common area is just one large room with chairs that they sit in. The place seems to have a variety of activities.

Not What Mother Needed

My brother toured this community and did not like it. It was not as comfortable and welcoming as we were looking for. The staff was friendly and informative, it was a small community.

Locally owned and operated. We provide a supportive home for people with memory disorders who need a safe, caring and comforting environment.