Grand Villa of Lakeland - Lakeland, FL

Smaller, softer environment. My mother-in-law became very comfortable on her first visit. Nice clean and very airy environment. Close to our home, she selected it!

Enjoyed the clean atmosphere that this facility had. I also was impressed by the activities and places in which the residents were allowed to go. Along with the several views of the outside they had. However when looking for two people the rooms were too small.

We were in this community for a short period. The staff was nice and caring. The community is clean and maintained. My mom needed additional care that was not available in this community. We did like the menu and the list of activities.

I'd like the facility I like the people the rooms were clean I was not entirely happy with the parking and there wasn't a lot of round that area

Good Staff, Taking Good Care of Mom

Everything is working out well for my mother since her move to this community. She is doing very well, and I'am satisfied with her move to this facility. The staff is good, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. This is a community I would recommend overall.

So far, so good!

My father is doing okay, he is finally starting to settle in. He is still wanting to go home. They keep him safe. The staff there is great, they are very kind and patient with him. They tolerate the situations very well.

Big Community

We had a decent tour of this community. This is a big community from what we saw. The staff was friendly. I did notice for it being such a big community, the general common areas for the residents was small. It was an okay experience, but it wasn't the place for us.

Caring, compassionate care at Grand Villa

My sister-in-law has been in Grand Villa Senior Living Facility in Lakeland since early January 2017. She was originally placed in the Memory Care section but was reevaluated very quickly & moved into regular care. We have found the personnel there very professional, caring & compassionate. They are quick to address any issues or concerns. The common areas, i.e. the outdoor amenities, are not as large or attractive as those at some other facilities but we feel the level of care she is receiving there is very good.

Did Not Feel Like Home!!

The community overall did not seem homelike to me. It had a hospital feel to it and the staff was not as friendly as I would like. The place was also too big, I was looking for a smaller community. Also, the parking area for the family members was small.

Lake land is cleanand taken care of very nicely. We did not like the lighting that my grandmother would need We wanted walk in level showers for her to be able to feel safe.The staff was nice and friendly. The nurses seemed inattentive when it came to taking care of the residents. We did not feel at home here. Families would like the clean community. The staff did answer are questions on everyrhing.

Poorly Maintained Community!!

The community did not offer enough care and activities for my loved one. The building was poorly maintained and had an extremely small dinning area for all of the residents. The staff who where on shift during my tour did not seem to be enjoying there job and looked very unhappy.

Just like Family!

I would like to say that [Removed] is awesome. She was super nice and friendly to me and my loved one. She always made us feel like we were family. My loved ones apartment was always kept clean and the dining area and food was great. The community has a garden that my loved one loves to walk around in. Also the community has lots of natural light and just bright all around.

My Uncle Is Doing Well at This Community

So far everything is working out pretty well for my uncle here at this community. He is doing well here, and I'am pleased. I would say for the most part this is a good community. My uncle is in good hands here.

Welcome to the new Grand Villa of Lakeland! Our lovely assisted living and memory care community in Lakeland, Florida, is centrally located between Orlando and Tampa. Grand Villa is a resort style community with fabulous features and amenities designed to help our residents enjoy life to the fullest!