The Mann House - Atlanta, GA

Too much cosmetic not enough quality

Family member has come down with scabies/lice, mistreated,never diagnosed correctly or overly concerned. Some employees doze off, especially at night, while residents sit staring.

Blindsided

Extremely argumentative when confronted about care or anything for that matter. The mind is not stimulated, everyone sits and intimidated by so many accents and demeanor, only one American works in Cumming location, once in door , you lose control.

My Mom was Well Cared For

My Mom was treated very well while in memory care at the Mann House.

And, I did notice that other residents were well cared for as well. The Mann House is very pleasant and well cared for. The residents seemed all to be very comfortable in the surroundings.

Activities that were planned seemed well thought out and appropriate for the residents.

We ate dinner there one night - very unremarkable meal.

Attendants were very helpful and accessible to us.

The Mann House

The Mann House offers an intimate environment where everyone feels included. I moved my Mom there because she has memory issues and Mann provides an environment whee she does not realize her limitations. Everyone is very friendly, there are a lot of activities and Mom has her own apartment. I was so concerned this change would be hard for her but she is very happy.

This is for a person in serious decli...

This is for a person in serious decline. Not a good place if you still have an active mind and long for companionship and conversation.

This is also a very small community.

The Mann House Is Fantastic

There could never be a more perfect place for my Mom to be than The Mann House! The staff takes such good care of her. I live 7 hours away from her, and can not see her as often as I would like, however, I rest assured that she is well taken care of! I would recommend The Mann House for anyone looking for loved ones that need assisted living facilities. Everyone at The Mann House is FANTASTIC! The activities director, William, is the VERY BEST!!!

Not a very professional tou...

Not a very professional tour. Offices were messy. Dated decor and memory care area was dark and depressing.

lovely. homey. cheery. resi...

lovely. homey. cheery. resident doggie. 10 rooms in memory care. full. expensive!

Friendly factor a FIVE STAR PLUS!!

The reason we choose the “Mann House” for my parents is because of the ratio of residents to staff. With only 25 residents my parent are able to get the attention and care that they deserve, plus its has a very convenient location for the family to come and visit. They are really doing a good job with the residents everyone on the staff is really sweet and very caring you can tell that they have no resentment toward the residents. I actually give the Friendly factor a FIVE STAR PLUS! The only small issue is that sometimes they forget that my dad shouldn’t eat certain things so they just need to watch his diet a little bit better. But other than that this was a good decision. Mom and Dad are happy.

At The Mann House®, we don’t just care for seniors with Alzheimer’s/dementia Memory and Chronic health issues. We honor their life-long values in a small by design community environment where staff and residents live and work together like extended family..
Our healthcare team staff to patient average is 1:4. Each staff member has fewer residents to care for (3–5 residents) then other facilities, thus we are able to provide a much higher level of care, attention and time with each resident.