Of course, it’s our caring, hard-working staff and warm, friendly community residents that truly set Hammond Glen apart from any other senior living neighborhood. It’s that sense of family and belonging that you just won’t find anywhere else!
Hammond Glen also has a community within our community that is specifically focused on providing assistance of daily living with residents who require personal care. The Haven at Hammond Glen is located on the second floor of the community, and our low staff-to-resident ratio ensures the finest care available.

Review of Hammond Glen - Atlanta, GA

My father lived at Hammond Glen. He was very happy and made dear friendships. When it was time for my father-in-law to move to senior living we again chose Hammond Glen!

Very nice community, and everyone was so friendly and inviting!

This pace is the best in the area for price and because the apartments are huge! Even the studios are 500 sq feet which I'm feeling more inclined to choose for my 228 lb Dad vs the same price 380 studio at mt other . Very clean and bright, plus both employees and residents all seemed happy.

A good visit

This community seemed to have their act together. The director came and introduced themselves. The activities person seemed good and was encouraging the residents to participate in some of the activities. The marketing person was great to work with. This community allows pets and they keep it well taken care of. The rooms were nice and I would recommend taking a look at this community.

Dad Loves It

Excellent all around..My Dad Loves it!..Great Value !

In the process up pricing a community for my mother, Hammond Glen was the most welcoming. James is a true Asset. He answered all our questions honestly. He seemed to know his residents & employees. He is an excellent first face for Hammond Glen. He is a very strong employee. Need to update the lobby to be truly competitive.

Getting settled, but looking great!

Our mother-in-law has been at Hammond Glen only a month, so it is still early to form an opinion. We are happy with the overall environment - it is clean and well kept. She seems very happy with her apartment and has met a few neighbors. The staff has been helpful in getting her cable set up and assisting in other ways. She is still acting a bit shy, but we see some positive signs that she is socializing more, which is so important to us. Place for Mom was a wonderful resource for us - I don't know how we would have narrowed done the choices had it not been for the excellent guidance provided. Thanks to the staff and best wishes!

Very nice place!

Our experience with Hammond Glen has been a good one, so far! The staff has been very friendly, and they really go out of their way to make the residents feel comfortable and at home. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they provide a variety of activities and amenities, as well as good food.

A very nice senior living facility. It is very clean and the administrative staff are very friendly and helpful.
My mother has been there for just a few months and her apartment is quite nice.
The food is very good and the activities program is okay.

I recommend Hammond Glen to Seniors that are totally Independent.

Lori Edgerton

Thank you for the kind words and positive review shared on SeniorAdvisor.com. Hammond Glen Senior Living Community is a great place to live! The quality of life our residents enjoy is at the core of our mission. It is our honor and privilege to take care of those who choose to live at Hammond Glen Senior Living Community.

1BR - $2200/mo (1 meal a da...

1BR - $2200/mo (1 meal a day) + $125/meal a day $3 for breakfast, $5 for lunch 1BR not upgraded - $2050/mo Lifeline system in the building. Scheduled transportation 3 days/week for Dr and grocery. Communion offered onsite and service on Saturday afternoon (4:20pm) + 1 Wed/month

Tour and lunch with Cathy T...

Tour and lunch with Cathy Torbush was a delightful experience. One of the residents invited us to come up to the penthouse (10th flr.) to see her apartment. It was beautiful and spacious. Lunch with Cathy was great. We had the oppoortunity to meet and talk to the chef from New Orleans who was very friendly. All our questions were answered. Cathy also gave us a recommendation for someone in the estate sale business who could help us with the many things in our home that need to be disposed of in a way that would not be giving them away. Thanks again for the referral!

$3450 per month

$3450 per month

The right choice

This is a wonderful place! The residents are great and have been there for a long time and they seem to really enjoy thier life style. It's a good choice for someone who wants some independence but also needs social activities

Very 'cosy.' Common areas a...

Very 'cosy.' Common areas are inviting - library near entrance, 'sports zone' TV area near dining, and other seating areas, movie theater, 'ice cream parlor' with jukebox, little convenience store managed by residents. Approx. 195 units, 185 residents, 85% occupancy, but wait list for std 1BR in assisted living. Independent living has more flexible meal plans, assisted living on 2nd floor, 21 units. Dining area and common area on floor, activity room. Can eat in main dining. Not assisted living, but personal care per GA state law. Parking available. In personal care/assisted living section, check every 2 hrs,. In independent, can use Right at Home services or other. Only 1, small 1BR available on assisted living. Staff seem friendly and courteous. 50% Jewish, approx. 30 men, some couples. High rise.

Great location

My mother is very happy here and I can't think of anything negative to say, the positives are shes happy there and they are remodling, so thats an intrusion on everybodys life...she's ready for the new carpet to be in.
I think she likes being where she is because shes a big city girl and we tried her living in Talahassee with me and that was too small for her. Shes very close to Roswell rd. and the location is really good for her. Shes met alot of new people and shes participating. All in all im very happy with her there and I dont have to woryr about her falling, even if she did I know they would be able to take care of her.

Great Community

The staff was very accommodating and helpful. They worked with us to find the best fitting options for our situation. They have a variety of different options when moving in here, one that we really like was the option to chose how many meals you would like them to provide, so it keeps the cost down. They allowed us to stay at the community for a few days to get a feel for what they offered. The food here is very good and they have a variety of meals that they bring in but they also have a menu that the meals don't change. Once a week they have a produce truck come out to the community so the residents can buy some fresh produce. They have different levels of care so loved one are able to age in place. It is a high rise with about 9 floors but it is extremely easy to navigate. We are very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Cons: 9 story high-rise ...

Cons: 9 story high-rise Built in 80's Requires lease (thru each Dec) Needs and is undergoing renovations VERY limited outdoor walking Pros: Dr/rehab access/transportation

very impressed!!!! i would recomend...

very impressed!!!! i would recomend this to any one.!

have looked at this, its beautiful bu...

have looked at this, its beautiful but will not work with me regarding a few months in the beginning

I loved the place. The apartments ar...

I loved the place. The apartments are great. Independent living the same as assisted living. They have a computer lab. Most of the staff has been there 10 or more years. The cost is the only down side.