Somerby Sandy Springs - Sandy Springs, GA

Somerby Sandy Springs - Sandy Springs, GA has yet not published prices.

Review of Somerby Sandy Springs

It is the next best option if I can't be in my home.

Review of Somerby Sandy Springs

This is a fun community to be a part of everyday. The people are interesting to be with and the entertainment provided is great. We love living here.

Enjoyed the tour with [name removed]. Beautiful community with lots to offer. Location is exceptionally convenient to shopping, dining and doctors/Hospitals.

No RN on staff - as promised!

Beware! Somerby at Sandy Springs no longer employs a RN to be Director of Health. There are only LPN’s in the buildings. Other Somerby’s have an RN on staff. I will be moving my father because of this. When I moved him in I was told there would always be a RN and the nurse that left was terrific.
This is a high cost facility and should have an RN.

This is a beautiful environment. There activities
are plentiful and there are several options for dining. The downside is the horrible 400 traffic and they are building so much more along that corridor it will only get worse. Their prices, for me, are a bit too much. 2BED/2BTH-$4,895 per mo.$2,500 just to enter there for a residence which some others charge as well.

The property is beautiful. The 2 bedroom 2 bath independent living apartment I looked at for my mother had a full kitchen and lots of closet space. A real plus compared to other properties.

Food service terrible at Somerby

While this facility is attractive and the staff seems nice, I cannot recommend it because the food is so bad and the service is terrible. The dining experience is a major part of the day for senior residents and I am amazed at how poor it is. My mother was originally at the Somerby in Alpharetta when it opened. The food there was good. The menu was much more extensive, and the service was adequate. It is just the opposite at Somerby in Sandy Springs on all three accounts. In fact, I dread going there to eat with my Mother. We have complained, but it doesn't seem to improve. Again, I would explore other facilities, before making a decision.

Fabulous place, food and people. Very nice to have so many fellow veterans around too.

The only thing better than this 5 star facility is the 5 star employees who make this facility a 5 star community.

After much research, I chose Somerby late summer – 2014 and I am very pleased with my choice. I moved from a large house so it has been an adjustment. I love the staff!
The food could be better - other than that, I’ll mark great.

Very satisfied.

When I looked for a home for my mom when she moved from Maryland to all – the two most important criteria were safety and great care. At Somerby we have found both. My mother is very happy. I rest easy knowing she is well cared for. The fact that Somerby is a new and beautiful sunny building is the king on the cake. Highly recommend!

I work with seniors and have worked at several communities in the area. After visiting this community I am pleased that the employees and building are among the best. Everyone I met was smiling and very friendly. Such a large beautiful and clean building!

Such a pleasant experience to visit Somerby Sandy Springs – even from the moment I first stepped into the lobby area. The high ceilings, comfortable furnishings and soft palette of colors gave me a sense of well-being. Every staff member that we came in contact during our tour, greeted us warmly. There genuinely seems to be a sense of pride among the employees. All of the dining and many social gathering areas are so welcoming! The units are spacious, extremely well designed, tons of natural light and nicely appointed kitchens and baths.

I cannot imagine living any place else! Other residents are great, so many friendships to be made and things to do. Anyone considering senior living needs to know a visit to Somerby is a must.

Anybody ever had knee replacement, hip replacement, a tiny stroke, a little heart attack and need some therapy? At Somerby, it’s right down the hall. Anybody been the care of a doctor? One resident had her doctor here, knock on her front door for idle chit-chat and medical mumbo-jumbo. In effect, it was a doctor making a house call. How does this stack up with where you are now?

Absolutely perfect! Fine dining, dance classes, truly caring staff and friendships beyond measure. Visited numerous communities before selecting my new home, none of them compare to Somerby.

This place makes life worth living!

This community will allow me to transition when my dementia diagnosis progresses. The staff and residents make you feel very welcome from the first day. I have even become a member of the resident council. There are an abundance of activities and Somerby is a great place to live!

We feel this was where we were intended to live. Dining room so inviting, and activities make you anxious to participate.

[Removed] and his great staff make “The Home” a great place to live and/on visit.
Always positive, upbeat and professional.
All of staff go “out-of-their-way” to make people feel like family. [Removed] leadership is reflected throughout!

A new community for care

We toured this nice community for care for mom. We liked the staff who were caring and answered the questions that we had on the care that is offered. This is a newer community and was clean and had a good environment on the tour. We like the menu and the list of the activities. We would have liked to have mom here, but just needed a community closer to home for her care. Families would like this environment and value.

Friendly Staff!!

I had recently had a tour of this community for my loved one and I was very pleased with everything that I had seen. The staff where on time to our appointment and where professional throughout our visit. I liked that they had a variety of activities available and a great menu for the meals. It was just not in our budget that we had set for my father but I would recommend it to anyone.

Very Good

We are very happy with the community that we picked out. It was wonderful to have A Place For Mom's service. The recommendation was perfect. It was a very good move for us.

A brand new community

This community has only been open a few months so there are some things they are still working on. The staff are very friendly, nice and seem to really care. The residents are really nice and outgoing. They do not yet have a doctor on site as we were advised they would have. The food is pretty good and the day to day menu is ok. The bistro is not yet fully staffed. The community is beautiful. I would recommend this community and I would also recommend asking a lot of questions.

This is my second stay at Somerby and I recently moved to this facility and since it is close to hospitals and my doctors.
This Somerby just opened and from my observation is destined to be a five star facility in the near future.