Belmont Village Buckhead - Atlanta, GA

The Belmont Village Buckhead senior living community is nestled in a quiet, tree-lined residential neighborhood of Sandy Springs, a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia. The facility’s prime location offers convenient access to hospitals and healthcare facilities, places of worship, shopping, restaurants and more.

Beyond the welcoming exterior and well-manicured grounds are warm and inviting community areas for residents and their guests to enjoy. Included is a private movie theatre with a collection of more than 300 movies, as well as cable access for sporting events and special television programs. Each apartment is comfortable and stylishly appointed with 10-foot ceilings, crown molding, wood trim and a kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator and freezer. All these amenities, plus one of the most qualified and caring staffs in the industry, keep residents engaged and happy at Belmont Village.

My Parents are in the best care.

This is a outstanding community. The staff is always very helpful. I like that my parents feel like they are free to feel like. The staff does meet all the needs that we are requiring for both of my parents. I like that they are active with everything so that they are not just sitting in a chair. I can not say enough good about the care and the staff. I have highly recommended this community to others for the best care for there loved ones.

Comfort For Mom!!

The meals have been very tasty and nutritious. The residents and the staff are all very nice. My mother feels that she gets well attended. The community is kept clean and organized. At the moment she is not participating in activities, but activities are offered. Most importantly i feel that my mother is in a safe place.

This was such a wonderful visit! I loved everything about this place. The residents have plenty to do, the building is attractive and clean, the staff is super friendly! The food is especially good. Probably the best we have had anywhere else. I was so impressed that they brought my lunch out with a stainless steel cover to keep it hot. And the server kept checking back with me to see if I was happy with the food! I was also happy that they use butter in their cooking an serve wine to those who want it. Where we are currently does not permit butter or salt in cooking, and they put water in our wine at happy hour.

Lorena Grimes

Thank you for considering Belmont Village and visiting our community. We’re glad to hear you had such a positive experience on your tour. Please feel free to reach out to our community relations team if you have any questions or would like to schedule another visit.

Family happy with Belmont

My brother and I looked for almost a year for the best place for our mom. We moved her into Belmont this year and have been extremely happy with all. This community is not the largest or the flashiest but it has a warmth of love and family throughout. From the concierge to the caregivers, everyone is always smiling and are happy to be there. The rooms are appropriately sized and the food is wonderful.
We were not oversold with pushy sales people. The Director called us the day after and made sure we had a great visit and offered to help with our decision.

We can say that mom has a better quality of life because of the team at Belmont. The head nurse and director work as a team and are present daily in the building mentoring the staff and encouraging the residents. The managers get involved with activities like karaoke and all have a fun time.

If everyone has the same experience as we have then I assure you that you will walk away happy with this community.

nurses didn't really engage her and encourage her

She was supposed to be going to the memory care day program at Belmont Village Buckhead. But instead she would just stay in her room and get really depressed. The nurses didn't really engage her and encourage her to get out. That was really disappointing to me. I like that they had an occupational therapist in house. I also liked that this facility had there own gym. The front staff were amazing. The concierge service was great too.

Lorena Grimes

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve your family member and for your feedback. Transitions can be difficult and sometimes a collaborative meeting between the family and our team can be helpful in finding ways to encourage your loved one to engage. Ronnie, your executive director will reach out to you soon to discuss scheduling a meeting.

Belmont Is Great

I am not happy with the lady in the salon that shampoos hair. She does not do a good job, but we are working on that. Everything else is fine. The food is much better and the activities are much better here than where she used to live. Belmont Village Buckhead is great.

Lorena Grimes

Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you are having a positive experience at Belmont Village Buckhead. Our salons are professionally managed, but please let your executive director know if you need help in addressing this issue with the salon management team.

This facility is very impressive. I saw that all of the employees really care for the residents and they were very attentive. This facility also has a memory care unit where these patients received good care. Definitely a possibility. Susan was very helpful and willing to work with the family, presenting information we did not think about.

Worst if Bemont - run away!!!

At best mediocre! Senior staff has changed 3 times since Jan 2013 - a sign they can't get it right (regular staff PALS as they are called change ALL the time - no cohesion for a residents (those that rely & pay for them!).

If you are looking for a place to "park" a loved one this is it! DO NOT EXPECT STAFF TO MOTIVATE THEM - THEY ARE KEEN ON TREATING THEM AS FURNITURE- move them from place to place. Observe meal times when a resident is finished they get wheeled away & deposited in their room.
Activites are sparse - depending on when someone is motivated - few & far between! [removed]

The exterior is worse! Lackluster at best! The residents are lined up outside & garden area is locked with alarm doors - translation- where the staff smokes (5 ft from residents windows) where they have staff gatherings but residents can't access unless the door is unlocked - you have to wonder why the garden area can't be accessed by residents -hmmm???!!

[removed]

Lorena Grimes

Thank you for your feedback. We have solid management and regional teams who regularly evaluate our programs and provide on-going staff training to ensure that we maintain a high standard of care. Your input will be a part of that process. We have recently received positive feedback from residents and their families about our activities and programs and we want to be sure that all of our residents share that experience. Regarding the garden area, our assisted living residents have full access, but it is secured for their safety.

Great Program for Mild Cognitive Impairment

After my dad passed away, my mom who had mild dementia was having a tough time at her former residence. We moved her to Belmont Village after looking at a number of options and visiting many of them without appointments. Belmont had a warmth about it that was unmatched. The care and concern level of the staff is exceptional. I've also noticed that they seem to be able to retain their staff which makes a real difference in the customer experience. The Circle of Friends program provides the routine necessary to help my mom be her best despite dementia

It was beautiful and really nice.

I toured here when I was looking. It was beautiful and really nice. It was more expensive than what I was looking for and also a little farther away, than was ideal. It was active looking though, and I liked it.

A new lease on life with dementia at Belmont Village

Belmont Village has changed my 94 year old mother-in-law's life for the better. As sufferer of dementia she was depressed, withdrawn, had little or no opinion on anything,
no anticipation and no expatiations. Everyday was the same old boring routine and the few enjoyable times with family were forgotten immediately.
Mom moved to belmont village in late Jan.2015. We told her she was going for evaluation for a couple of days. She never asker where she was, why she was their, or when she go home. Instead she is up dancing at the musicals, playing bingo, exercising in the class and enjoying circle of friends
designed to keep her stimulated. When asked if she missed
her younger sister, also with dementia and still living at home in the same condo build as mom, she replied "I do't have time to miss anyone, i'm busy! we feel guilty for not moving her sooner.

Caring well trained staff

Caring well trained attentive staff. That means the world to me to give me peace of mind. The facility could use some remodeling.

So far Mom has been very impressed wi...

So far Mom has been very impressed with life at Belmont Village. The staff is very attentive and communicates well.

Very nice. Convenient. Ca...

Very nice. Convenient. Caregivers interact well with residents. Expensive.

Wonderful place!

It's really been wonderful, we would definitely recommend them. The staff are all very friendly and professional, and they provide excellent care. I was a big fan of the lesson plan they follow when planning activities for the memory care residents.

Nice looking place, a bit too large for us

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. We were very impressed by what we saw here! The facility itself looked very nice, and all of the staff that we met seemed friendly and professional. This was our second choice when it came down to the final decision. This place was a bit too large for our tastes, and we decided our loved one might do better in a smaller community.

Worthy of Consideration

Nice environment with a majority of genuinely caring employees; only a few that treat it as a “job” and don’t seem to have that desire to truly work with seniors. The billing methods are a bit questionable and families should scrutinize each monthly invoice.

OK. Not very impressive. Didn't com...

OK. Not very impressive. Didn't compare to Brighton Gardens,Dunwoody. Smaller with less to offer.

Dad was very impressed with this faci...

Dad was very impressed with this facility.

This is an assisted living community ...

This is an assisted living community with the best food in town. Lovely community and they do have several "sharp" men.

their activities and maintain the bra...

their activities and maintain the brain etc look really good.

very nice - consider this one- room i...

very nice - consider this one- room is small, would have to go on waiting list for larger apt.

this was a very nice place and they s...

this was a very nice place and they seem to really care for their residents. I like that they have a program for their Parkinson's residents. I like that they have assisted living and 2 levels of dementia care. director was so nice.