The Lodge at Natchez Trace - Nashville, TN

Outstanding staff

INCREDIBLE STAFF! They treated my grandmother like family for 3 years in memory care. They would call and update us. In the beginning when her mind was better, she had plenty of activities to do. They are great about taking them out different places to stay active. The food is great. The staff really takes care of their people.

Good Fit

My mom has settled into this community nicely. She is starting to enjoy the activities and doing them. She has met some people and is starting to make friends. The staff at the community is friendly and helpful very caring. The community has always been clean and well maintained from what I've seen. She is enjoying the food . I would recommend this community

Great Experience So Far

My love one is doing well with her move to this community. We feel she is safe, and in good hands. They have a very good staff, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. The community is neat, and tidy whenever we come to visit. The experience is going very well for us in this community, and I would recommend it.

Comfortble living!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my self since I have made the move into this community. It is a very safe and comfortable living environment and I could not be happier. I enjoy my dinning experience as well as other activities with the other residents. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.

Beautiful facility!!

I thought this facility was absolutely beautiful and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. The staff where informative and had a lot of great information to offer my loved one and I. The rooms where spacious and had a lot of extra space which I thought was a great addition. They just could not meet the needs of my brother medically.

Good and reliable stay. Clean and quiet.

Clean facility with generally friendly staff. Only had 3 week experience but it was good overall, with no major complaints. The air handling system was noisy at times, but for a short stay was not a problem. The food was good, in fact really good, and the chef was very helpful in addressing specific food needs.

For our purposes, which was respite care, would likely use The Lodge again.

Short term rehab needs

This was a top-notch facility for my short term rehab needs and care. The staff was most helpful, and the residents kind and welcoming. The food was outstanding.

We love it. We haven't had any complaints.

We love it. We haven't had any complaints. They have been great to work with. They were pretty comparable to other places in cost. They really were an answer to prayer.

I would not recommend them.

The management is so afraid they may have to do something. They see you coming they walk around the building to come in the other door. The nursing staff is wonderful. The lady in the management, is so stark and sterile, very impersonal. They don't have that friendliness feel, and the halls are all stark and sterile. They make excuses for the maintenance people but they go cheap on the maintenance. They have one guy and he is stretched too thin, even being a new building.

the facility is very nice and clean as well the staff takes care of my loved one very well i do recommend this place i gave it a 5 star rating and the staff is very friendly i gave the friendliness a 5 star rating as well the value was very important i rated them a 5 star

Everyone is real nice and friendly

Everything is great, except being understaffed. The food is really good, they activities for my mother can participate if she likes. They do have transportation there if needed. It is very plain and nice, only a year old. Everyone is real nice and friendly.

Be Very Careful if You are Considering the Lodge

I would carefully take into consideration a few things with the Lodge:
1 - the director's competence
2 - the fact that most of the staff members smoke
3 - the education they provide to their healthcare professionals and all of the staff
4 - the care level and ability of nurses
5 - activities
6 - crisis management
7 - they don't moderate nutrition for the residents
8 - memory care unit and number of staff per residents

Not thrilled with the memory care

We have had a few issues with The Lodge at Natchez Trace, and they mostly stem from the workers in the memory care area. I think the caregivers that they have working with the memory care patients could be better educated on the issues the people they work with are facing. Otherwise the community seems very nice, it is well kept, clean, and the residents in the assisted living section seem very well cared for.

Very nice community

We're very pleased with how things have gone with The Lodge at Natchez Trace! It's a great place, and they've made my loved one feel welcome and at home! The facility itself is nice looking, clean, and well kept. The staff have all been very friendly, helpful, and the care they provide has been everything she needs.

The Lodge, the new face of assisted living.

This is by far the best place we visited. From the moment we walked in the door, we were greeted by a wonderful staff. We were shown through the entire facility and eventually taken to the rooms that are parents will call HOME. Everything was above expectation. The facility feels like you are walking into an elegant resort and the amenities are very well thought out and age appropriate. We could not be happier to say that our parents are living at The Lodge.