Brookdale Green Hills Cumberland - Nashville, TN

Brookdale Green Hills Cumberland - Nashville, TN has yet not published prices.

TLC tour

We toured this community for care. The staff was nice and pleasant. We found the community is clean and well maintained with the good feeling. We would like to let families know that this had an upbeat feeling about it and it did not seem like a community for care. The other residents seemed happy. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved and a good value

My Mother's Care

This is a great community. The staff are outstanding. The community is clean and the enviroment is nice inside and out. They had a nice variety of healthy meals that were very appealing. They offer her activites and we hope she will participate soon. We would recommend this community to other families wanting good care for a excellent value for a loved one.

Toured

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. It's a wonderful looking place, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and compassionate. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Beautiful place but very expensive for what is offered.

If you can afford it this is the place you would want your loved one at

If you can afford it this is the place you would want your loved one to be. It is a very nice facility. It is always clean. The staff has been excellent. They are very kind. The Brookdale Green Hills Cumberland is excellent.

My mother and I toured Cumberland over the holidays and definitely have since the pinnacle of independent/assisted living. While this is definitely on the higher end of our budget, we came away very impressed. Sara Miller was very helpful and answered all of our questions.

Very friendly and accommodating staff

They do an excellent job here, I've used them for more than one of my relatives. I'd give them 5s across the board! They're a very resident centered community, and the staff really go out of their way to cater to the individual needs of each resident.

second experience even better than the first

I have had both my mother in law and now my own mother residing at the Cumberland and have been very pleased with the professionalism, friendliness and the services both times. My mother in law was a resident in 2012 and my mother moved in just this year, it seems like things are improving every year. This is RESIDENT centered care, not STAFF centered care, and it makes all the difference for the dignity of elderly residents. The apartments are customizable, the common areas are clean and cheerful, the food is great in the dining room and we love the accommodations made by staff, particularly with residents who have pets. This is a delightful community to be a part of!

The Best I could find

My parent is in the Memory Care Unit. This is her third Assisted Living place in 3 years. It is better than the other two.
It is very clean and the care is better.
my parent does not like it and is always asleep no matter what time I go.
I don't like having to be let in and out on every visit. You have to call & wait and then find someone to let you out.
Why it is done this way I dont know.
I shopped around for over 6 months and overall this is the best I can find.
I do like the Director of Nursing who is an R.N. She never hesitates to take time for you. She does know medicine and the medical community. The other two A L's that I have experienced had LPN's as Director of Nursing.
The atmosphere is very serene.
I am disappointed that my parent isn't involved more but Imhave given up. Also, there were alot of things promised that I haven't seen.

All assisted living, beauti...

All assisted living, beautiful, even nicer than dad's but way out of our price range.

Luxury Assisted Living, premium care and comprehensive therapy services - all delivered with compassion in the heart of one of Nashville's most exclusive areas, Green Hills. Spacious studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments with all the amenities of home. Providing an atmosphere in which residents can live with dignity and receive assistance when needed enables them to live better, happier and more fulfilling lives.

Three chefs prepare selective meals, housekeeping and linen service, transportation, personal health and wellness program; planned cultural, social, educational and recreational activities and events; massage therapy and beauty shop; private dining for entertaining friends and family; walk in closets; full size refrigerators; state of the art emergency call system; on site nurse; on site therapy team; library; computer lab; skyline lounge; card rooms; billiards and theater rooms.

Our separate Alzheimer's/memory care program serves those with special needs. From the specialized programming to a dedicated staff, the needs of the residents are our priority. Private apartments and living areas offer a homelike setting tailored to the unique needs of each resident.care staff.

Owned by American Seniors Foundation and managed by Brookdale Senior Living, our philosophies are strongly rooted in family values. You or your loved one are assured of living in a professional and compassionate environment where everything we do begins with care.