Mary, Queen of Angels - Nashville, TN

We provide Daily Life Services to help you stay independent while assisting you with your needs as they change. Mary, Queen of Angels allows you to ‘age in place’. Our environment is safe, peaceful, spacious and just like home!As a development of the Diocese of Nashville, Mary, Queen of Angels is dedicated to providing residents with quality Assisted Living at an affordable rate.

Nice Tour!!

I thought this facility was really nice and had a lot of great amenities they had to offer all of there residents. They had a nice open floor plan with a great dinning room as well as dinning room. The staff was very professional and gave my mom and I lots of detailed information of there community. It was just out of our price range that we had budgeted for.

Short lived!

From the moment we walked in to this community I knew that it would be a good fit for my loved one. She has gotten to know the residents and make friends. The staff has done an excellent job with her and making her feel comfortable. Everything has always been nice and tidy.

They were really nice and we have been pretty satisfied with what they've done.

They were really nice and we have been pretty satisfied with what they've done. They said that if she runs out of money that they would work with the VA and be able to work things out with the family. I have no complaints with them. It's very clean, and it's an Alzheimers and it's secured and you have to have a code to get in to the memory care area, and they have a secured courtyard, so they can get out so they don't feel so confined. They will take them to church if you want them to.

Mary Queen of Angels is the best!

Everyone my Mother and all of our family have interacted with have been wonderful. There is such and sense of caring and concern among the staff. The residents have also been very welcoming, kind and helpful to my Mom. I do not believe we could have found a better place for my Mother.

So far I would rate them a ...

So far I would rate them a 5. Excellent care, team of staff and care providers who rise to the occcasion and want to do whatever they can to help the residents and their family.

Nice facility.

Nice facility.

outstanding facility... not sure our ...

outstanding facility... not sure our income will qualify for a reduction in price (they do not take into consideration the spouse's living requirements/home mortgage/expenses, etc.