Brookdale Bellevue - Nashville, TN

Brookdale Bellevue - Nashville, TN has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Bellevue - Nashville, TN

They were great and have everything we would want in community living but they are unaffordable.

Very Homey Feel

This community was very nice to tour. The staff was very friendly and helpful on the tour. The community was very nicely decorated and the landscaping was very nice. There is a fenced in backyard with a walking path.

Friendly Intake Lady

We had a pretty nice tour of this community. The intake lady was kind, and friendly. However when we first arrived nobody greeted us for fifth teen minutes. The tour went well, everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff was friendly, but I not feel this was the right fit for my love one.

Pleasant Experience!!

I have no complaints about how things went for myself when I had taken a tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

There have been many upgrades to the property since my mother was a resident there when it was the Waterford. Although it is an older senior living facility it is decorated nicely and everything seems to be cleaned regularly. It is a smaller community which provides for a little more homey atmosphere. The administrators and staff have been very accommodating and helpful to me and my mother to make her transition go as smoothly as possible. The tenants aren't quite as active as my mother would like, but she knows that that can change in a community very quickly. Thanks so much to you and A Place for Mom!

Everything has been going great!!

I had chosen this community for my brother because it was the best place for him that could medically meet his needs. The staff are very attentive to his needs and make sure that he is comfortable in his new living environment. He has had no complaints about the meals and has been enjoying some of the activities as well as the social environment with the other residents. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

For 2 Months

My mom went home recently and she never complained while she was there. It was a good experience. She was there for recovery. If needed I would recommend this community to family or friends.

We selected this one because they had the best choice for an apt with parents that want to stay together.

Not the right vibe!

I was able to take a tour at this community and thought that it was beautiful. The staff was open and receptive to all my questions. The residents there said that they are happy there and like it. i just did not get the feel I was looking for with this place, but it is a nice community.

Comfortable and Homey Environment

My uncle is loving his time at Brookdale Bellevue he really like it. This community is a wonderful place I'm really happy with the choice we made to move him here. The grounds are really nice and clean looks amazing. He is very happy now after finally settling in to the community. The staff here is just wonderful they have been nothing but kind and helpful to us with everything. There was a time when one of the staff member went with him to a doctor's appointment and rode with him and sit along with him the whole time and take was just really nice of them to do. They have been very accommodating to him and his needs, the only issues I have here is the food you think for the price we are paying the food would be better. He does feel like he is at home here and very comfortable. The residents have taken him along on lunch trips so he's slowly getting out more and more. I just love how wonderful everybody is to him I would highly recommend to community to anybody just make sure you try the food first.

Things are going just fine

Everything is just hunky dory. Things are going just fine. So far, we do not have any complaints with Brookdale Bellevue. We are having a good experience so far.

Brookdale Bellevue should be on the short list if you are looking for a facility for a loved one or yourself.

My cousin moved to Brookdale Bellevue about 6 weeks ago and so far she has been really please. She is a picky eater so the food doesn't always suit her but pleasing everyone in this type facility is hard.
I feel her level of care has been good. I like that each resident has an emergency pendant around their neck. The nursing staff has been top notch so far.
The facility is smaller than some others but gives a more homey feeling and is easier to navigate for older folks.
The bus to take residents to the doctors two days a week is great. The driver even takes the patients in to the office before leaving.

Loving And Caring

My uncle has been so happy and every time we are in and out of there we have felt really good about the place. As far as showing love and how well he is taken care of... It's just a very loving and caring place.

High Standards of Care

The staff is friendly and caring. The communication is good, they call us when they need to and that is very positive. There willingness to work with whatever my grandfather is going through is a very high standard. For an assisted living they do there job, he just may need more care. But their willingness to provide the care he needs to the fullest extent is good.

Friendly and Professional Staff and Pleasant Atmosphere

So impressed that the phone is always answered by an actual person! Staff seem to be well-informed and extremely helpful. My husband's mother is a new resident there and is having trouble adjusting to being any where other than her own home, but each day seems to be getting easier for her. She says the food is very good and the staff are responsive. Daily activities are well-organized and there is quite a variety for residents.

I liked this facility. Pay...

I liked this facility. Pay by level of care which I am not fond of.

Very nice community!

Overall they've done a great job here. The facility itself is always very clean and well kept, and they provide all sorts of activities to keep the residents engaged and entertained. One thing that I've really appreciated is how friendly the staff is, and that they seem genuinely interested in my loved one. They really go out of their way to make sure the residents are comfortable and happy.

Wonderful! We are very happy.

Wonderful! We are very happy. The food is really good, it's great, she loves it. They have done excellent, we are real pleased with them. We chose them because of the price, and the facility itself, their attitude. We went to tour and the administrator was sitting and playing hangman with the residents. She didn't even know we were coming.

Need more variety of activities

We chose Emeritus because we were impressed when we visited it. The staff is really friendly and we felt and still feel it is a good fit for our situation. There seems to be a bit of a communication error when we were trying to get our loved one situated. They only do mail order medication through certain mail orders so ensure you verify they will be able to accommodate your loved ones medications. Another issue is that we do not feel like there are a sufficient variety of activities for the different type of residents here. There is a schedule of what is going on but when you ask about it seems like it is not organized. Overall I am very pleased with our choice and would recommend it to anyone.

Have a friend whose dad stayed here a...

Have a friend whose dad stayed here and had good experience.

assisted living community.can do slid...

assisted living community.can do sliding scale insulin. does do respite care/assisted living. in bellevue in between 70/100 split. dir nice. They have male caregivers who have been there from get go. checking respite rate with care cost. less expensive to commit for a month and then give 30 day notice. fee includes meals/etc. and is furnished with the highest level of care at that rate for a month!

Come relax in our sunroom and enjoy the morning sun, visit our library and escape with a good book, or watch a sports game on the big screen TV.

We know things you are looking for:
- Retirement living at an affordable price
- Kind, dependable staffing with low turnover rates
- Beauty and comfort in a safe, quiet neighborhood setting
- Homelike atmosphere where you’re treated like family
- Fun, social and educational activities – not just arts and crafts programs
- Apartments are unique, with a variety of shapes, styles, and floor plans.

Our staff has been especially selected to provide an environment that always promotes independence and courteous service with a warm smile.
”Good food and warm hearts are our specialty