The Hearth at Franklin - Franklin, TN

Review of The Hearth at Franklin - Franklin, TN

Very good experience. I improved physically and emotionally. Good food. Good activities (very well planned). Good therapist. Nurses and aides very good.

The Hearth

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Hearth at Franklin. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of The Hearth At Franklin Franklin, TN

I am so grateful for The Hearth at Franklin. I had been struggling to know what the next best step was for mom. One day I stopped at in at The Hearth and met with [Removed]. She broadened my understanding of what my mom was going through and what my mom needed.
Mom has been at the Hearth for 3 months. She is enjoying her life there. I know she is safe and cared for. And that means the world to me!

The Hearth

Donna, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We hope to see you soon!

Review of The Hearth At Franklin, Franklin, Tn

My mother feels like the environment is more like a hospital instead of a home. Different activities get cancelled and the residents that do show up are left with nothing to do. We are thinking about moving her to [Removed]. I feel like [Removed] must be doing something right due to the fact that they are completely full to capacity whereas there are plenty of empty rooms to rent at The Hearth. There is a constant turn over which is another problem. It is almost impossible to talk to someone that is in a position to make decisions. It is, to say the least, a poorly run business. The rooms which should be handicap accessible are not. The door into her apartment and into her bathroom door can accommodate a wheelchair, but not her closet door. Her clothes are hung on her dresser in her room so she can reach them. I could go on and on, but I think this should help people in making decisions for their parents. My mother is 94 years old and until she can be moved, I hate the thought that her last years are not in the best living situation.

The Hearth

Hi there, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please reach out to us at [removed] when you can so we can address this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely, Justin Ladd, Executive Director

A good place

Dad is doing well at this community. The staff are caring and responsive, however sometimes they seem to be understaffed. They offer transportation to appointments. The food is very good and they offer a lot of choices. They offer daily activities and they community is taken care of. The community feels bright and cheery. They have a courtyard in the memory care unit that has flowers and places to sit. I like the setup of the community and I would recommend it.

The Hearth

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Hearth at Franklin. We are happy to be able to call your dad and your family a part of our Hearth family. I am also glad to hear that your dad is adjusting well to the community. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you in the future. Also, thank you for the recommendation!

Sincerely, Justin Ladd, Executive Director

Staff:
Medical staff:
Caregiver Ratio:

The Hearth

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to visit The Hearth at Franklin. Please let us know if there is anything that we can for you in the future!

My mom loves it there!

Everything is going just fine at The Hearth! My mom just loves it there. The facility is beautiful and very bright. She really likes the staff and the people there, and she has made plenty of friends. At first, she was concerned because of the amount of walking she had to do around the facility, but it is ultimately helping her to regain her strength and mobility.

The Hearth

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Hearth at Franklin. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Welcome to The Hearth Family and we hope you have a great day!

I absolutely love having Mother reside at The Hearth! I could not ask for better care! [removed]... ALL the nurses are like family. [removed], the manager, is extremely accommodating with all requests. All of the employees are so friendly. I always recommend The Hearth to friends, if and when, they or their family finds to need to move to Assisted Living. I feel I can travel and be away from Mother and she will be well cared for.

The Hearth

Dear Cindy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us at The Hearth at Franklin! We are so happy to have you and your mother as part of the Hearth family!

I like living here. The people are friendly. The building is very clean. The people are affectionate towards families. The staff helps in every way. The menu always has something good.

The Hearth

Dear Carl, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide us with great feedback. We are so glad to hear that you love living at The Hearth at Franklin. You are a part of the Hearth family and we are so happy to have you! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Great Quality Care

We are happy with this community. They have a good menu available. They have activities are always available. I would recommend this for a clean enviroment with good care for others.

The Hearth

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are happy that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Franklin! Please contact me if there is anything I can assist you with. Sincerely, Lisa Olson, Executive Director.

A Two Story Community, My Tour Was Nice

I toured this facility for my mother in law. My tour went pretty well. From what I saw the community appeared to be well maintained. I didn't like that it was a two story building. I didn't feel like it was convenient for my mother in law. The staff I came across was kind and courteous. This is a good looking community, but not the one for my mother in law and her needs.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had a positive experience on your visit. We are dedicated to offering the very best in lifestyles and care here at The Hearth at Franklin. Please let me know if there is anything we can further assist you with at this time.
Lisa Olson,
Executive Director

I lived at the Hearth in Hendersonville,Liked it and moved to Franklin because its closer to my family and so I can attend my grandchildren's games.There are many things.I like in Franklin.The Hearths are both excellent places to live,Staff are all kind,attentive and friendly.

The Hearth

Hello Diana! Thank you very much for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Franklin. we are lucky to have to you as part of our Hearth family! Thanks again, Lisa Olson, Executive Director

My favorite thing about the building is having therapy.It keeps me moving.

The Hearth

Joe, Thank you very much for your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you enjoy therapy and that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Franklin. we are lucky to have to you as part of our Hearth family! Thanks again, Lisa Olson, Executive Director

On a scale of 1-10,I'd give you an 8.5.Everything is very nice & is better than what you'd expect from an assisted living.I love my apartment.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. We strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care, and are glad that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Franklin!
Thanks again,
Lisa Olson, Executive Director

A community is comprised of a group of people and the people who work here.That I've had interactions with,Deserve an "A+" for their interest in our well-being.Their service,done with care and love is very much recognized and appreciate by those who have eyes to see.A big thank you to these blg-hearted people.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Franklin. We are lucky to have to you as part of our Hearth family! Thanks again, Lisa Olson, Executive Director

I 've lived here 3 months now and everything is going well.Our staff is well trained.I'am impressed with how they remember our names.

The Hearth

Hi Lucille! Thank you very much for your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Franklin.
Thanks again,
Lisa Olson, Executive Director

I have lived here on my second year,I love it.The employees are very friendly and helpful.The nurses are great.The food is great.i had lived in a retirement center before this and there is no comparison.This is the best.

The Hearth

Hi Fran! Thank you very much for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy the food and that you have had a positive experience with our staff here at The Hearth at Franklin. We are lucky to have to you as part of our Hearth family! Thanks again, Lisa Olson, Executive Director