Brookdale Belle Meade - Nashville, TN

Brookdale Belle Meade - Nashville, TN has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Belle Meade - Nashville, TN

We toured a few different communities and this one was nice but not quite the best fit for my mom. The community was very nice clean and well kept. The outside was nice with a courtyard and lovely landscaping.The staff seemed nice and friendly very informative.

[Removed] VISITED THIS FACILITY 8/1

# of rooms:
Private and shared suites
Access to outdoors?
Activities:
Clare Bridge Daily Path: • Morning Mental Workout with discussions, brain-stimulating games, and reminiscing.
• Daily Physical Activity with exercise opportunities including “Movement is Medicine” group exercises,
walking programs, and dancing.
• Daily Life Skills provide a sense of purpose, meaning and belonging individually or as group activities.
• Person-Centered Programming includes activities designed to use the resident’s “Guide to the Daily Path”
social history as a foundation. By honoring past interests and involvements, programs tap into current skills
and support successful experiences.
Supportive Dining Environment, which incorporates small dining rooms with consistent seating to support the challenges of those with dementia. This encourages familiarity and socialization

Fees:
Staff:
Distribution of “We’re Keeping Our Promise” personal notes, sent periodically to family members
Medical staff: Licensed nurse on-site 24 hours a day
Caregiver Ratio:

?? What is the difference between Studio and Deluxe Studio?

Beautiful Place!!

I have no complaints about how things went for myself when I had taken a tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

A location for mom

I toured this community for my mother's care. I liked that staff that were very nice and caring. The community was clean and appeared to be maintained. The menu was appealing and they offer a nice list of activities. I would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

We really liked the offering - great service options, great activities, great people we met on the tour. The only reason not a 5 star is that the common area furniture felt dated, which may work for lots of folks but just didn't click for our mom.

Tour Went Well, But Prices Too Expensive

This is a good community, and I enjoyed my tour of it. The community looked nice,and neat. The staff I met was friendly, and nice. The experience went well. There were many factors that played into where to move my mother too. Their prices were to expensive for our budget, but our tour went well.

Would recommend !!

I had a lovely tour of this community. All of the staff was very friendly and made sure to give me a detailed tour of there facility. I have no complaints the floor plan was spacious and whatever they where cooking in the dinning room smelled amazing. My parents just where not ready to make the move into an assisted living at this time.

Lovely Place

The staff at Brookdale of Belle Meade are wonderful and really keep an eye on all of their patients/residents. The buildings are lovely and always smell nicely as you enter. The maintenance/cleaning crew always keep the residents rooms clean and tidy! The only downside would be the meals. The food is not great however, all residents have a fridge and a microwave in their rooms. Family members can bring in fruits, veggies, and frozen meals for their loved ones.

Mom' Care

I like the feeling that I am getting for the care that my mom is receiving here. The community is clean and always taken care of. The staff shows alot of care and concern for the residents. My mom is liking the activities that are offered. the food seems to appealing with a good variety. I would recommend this because they make you feel like they care about the needs of my mom and the good value.

Great activities !!

I have been very pleased with how everything is going at this community. My mother has seemed to be making lots of friends with all of the residents and has really made her self right at home. She has had no complaints of the food and has really been enjoying the many activities they provide for there residents throughout the day.

I was able to take a tour of this community and it was okay. I did not like the community was so dark and no natural light. That did not give a good feeling. I wanted my love one somewhere bright and happy. Also the rooms are a lot smaller than usual.

New Facility, But A Bit Expensive

My tour of this facility went very well. The community looks very clean and nice. The community pretty brand new is everything is fresh and clean. The staff was friendly and answered all my questions. They offer nice food and good activities. It was just to expensive for us, but it is a nice community.

I looked at 5 or 6 facilities and I would recommend Brookdale Belle Meade.

We chose Brookdale Belle Meade for my mom based primarily on the location, size and appearance of the facility. The staff has been very helpful, and the transition to assisted living went very smoothly. She has only been there for a week, but she has been very pleased with her apartment, the food, and staff attention. She has participated in the daily scheduled activities and has enjoyed especially the morning exercise classes.

Expectations

In visting Belle Meade, our expectations were beyond exceeded. We moved our loved one into their memory care unit Clare Bridge. It has been a very positive experience to say the least. In reading some of the reviews before making visits, I have to disagree with the one that the food is not appealing. We have not had any complaints, except our dad is gaining much needed weight. The staff is friendly, and Emily does a great job in keeping them engaged. His apartment is always neat and tidy, and it never smells like a nursing home. We are looking forward to Spring to enjoy the patio, which is his favorite season. I would recommend this community to anyone looking for a memory care.

A difficult and renching dicision made easy and gentle

We were looking for a place for my husband and had scheduled several appointments during the day, just to check them out. Our first appointment was at Brookdale at Belle Meade. When we walk in we were overwhelmed by it's attractive beautiful lobby, but even more by the peace and comfort we felt there. It only got better from then on. It was clean and well cared for in every possible way. The staff were gracious, and, answered all our questions thoughtfully and kindly. Shelia Uselton, is an absolute jewel. We took a tour and each staff member we were introduced to and we met most of them during our visit was head and shoulders above what we had expected to see and meet (we met those individuals at other facilities we visited that day,) outstanding in every way. But the best part was that the clients or residents were well groomed, happy, and engaged in a variety of different activities and were enjoying them. We were blessed and my husband is living at Brookdale now. I could write so much more about what a wonderful experience this has been but the best recommendation I can give sincerely is, that I would be thrilled to move in any day and that gave my family peace about the difficult decision we had to make for his safety and security. This facility is superior in everyway. Go see for yourself.

Toured

We visited this community, and from what I could see it seemed like a very nice place! It was clean and well kept, and all of the staff I spoke with seemed friendly and caring. We ended up choosing a location more convenient for our family, but Brookdale is definitely worth a look!

Best of the worst.

Anyone trying to educate themselves from these reviews needs to be aware of the corporate changes that have taken place since most of them were written. The people in charge at Brookdale Belle Meade - now talk a good game - but if you are looking into the Memory Care Alzheimers Unit called Clare Bridge Place - BE AWARE - The corporate officials are trying to operate as assisted living on a shoestring budget with residents who require much more care than they are equipped to deal with. Residents must do without safety measures they could take to prevent injury and unrest. The corporate rules are only in the best interest of the company and not the residents.
NO call buttons, and nearly no one in charge in the evenings or weekends except untrained personnel with one certified "nurse" to count out meds, distribute and supervise TWO FLOORS. This is not a job that should be interrupted constantly - as one wrong pill could be the last.
Sometimes it is impossible to get hold of anyone to talk to, to let you in the door, or out. Family members are not allowed to have a code to get in or out.
These care associates may be lovely caring individuals but should not be expected to do all they have to do on the budget Brookdale as set forth. Too little supervision and care for people at the level they proclaim to serve.
If you place a loved one here you need to be willing to take care of them and they need to be very stead on their feet and able to do for themselves. It is much like a psych ward but without the medical professionals needed to make it a safe part of their journey. Dinner time - which should be one of the happiest times, is extra sad. The claims that there is "culinary cuisine" is a joke. (think seriously overcooked broccoli that is cold by the time it reaches the table.) The residents likes and dislikes are disregarded - even though upon entry they ask all kinds of questions about what the resident likes as if it will matter. And If a resident needs help with eating or cutting food - forget about it. There just is not enough help. In addition to the cost of having my mother living there I have to pay a private caregiver to go for 2-3 hrs every night unless I can go myself.
It is most disappointing that this place is one of the more expensive and better places of it's kind. I'd hate to see the worst. We are looking for an alternative, but does it exist? Not sure.

No name

Excellent place. The staff, the level of care and the facility are all excellent.

Cross country move!

I'm excited to finally move my mom to Brookdale. The staff has been wonderful to work with as I coordinated a long distance move. Sheila, Will, Kristy, and Lisa have all gone out of their way to make this transition as easy as possible!

Very nice looking place

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. It's a wonderful looking place, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and compassionate. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Very helpful and worked with us

They have been very helpful and worked with us. The Brookdale Belle Meade is a nice community. It's very clean. There are no odors. The staff has been excellent. Everything has been going great. This is a wonderful place.

Their Hearts Drive Their Business

Brookdale staff went to great lengths to help my family when we faced the difficult and daunting task of finding assisted care for my stepfather. We had many choices and options, but after touring the facility and working with the staff at Brookdale Belle Meade, we knew we were in the right place.

Good relationships drive good business decisions, and Brookdale’s extended help is a prime example of this. Throughout the decision-making process, my stepfather’s move, and ensuing adjustment period, the staff have been there to solve any issues we had and handle them professionally and quickly. However, what really stands out is everyone’s kindness and heart. When we moved my stepfather to Brookdale, it had been a long day and he was anxious and agitated. Staffmembers took the time to sit with all of us at the dinner table and really talk with my stepfather and feel his anxiety with him and us. That is not just relationship building- that was human kindness.

Brookdale continues to support this legacy and we know that he is in the right environment.

Looked like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. We saw quite a few places, and this was near the top of our list and somewhere we definitely would have considered. It was reasonably priced and was a nice looking, clean community. The staff were all very friendly and professional.

feels like home

They are totally on top of it! When the whole thing started, Sheila (their marketing person) could not have been more on top of things, and in a very nice and friendly kind of way. It also does not smell like an old persons place. It feels like home, and is a very pleasant place.

Love the Crossings program!

Finding the Crossings program for our mom who is physically active with moderate level dementia made all the difference for us! She was recommended at several other places for just assisted living however, knowing her cognitive limitations we were uncomfortable placing her in a less supportive environment. On the other hand, many of the memory care units that we visited didn't seem to be a good fit either since Mom appeared to be more active that the majority of the residents at the visited unit. The Crossings was a unique fit - a program for her current level of needs.

Mom has adjusted nicely, often gleefully stating, "They keep us busy"! She enjoys the community outings in addition to the residence based activities. My siblings and I are happy with her transition to the Crossings program at Homewood

Friendly and helpful staff!

Things have gone well with Homewood Residence! They were extremely helpful throughout the whole transition process, and have been very friendly and professional throughout the whole experience. They do a good job keeping everything clean, and I've also been impressed with the quality of the food they serve.

Nice place, overall!

Overall our experience with Homewood Residence has been a good one! It's a clean, well kept, nice looking community, and the staff have all been very friendly and helpful! They're very responsive in terms of communication, and I've never had any difficulty getting in touch with the appropriate employee when I've had issues come up!

We could not be happier with Brookmont Terrace.......

My dad, [remove] , moved into a studio apartment on the memory care floor at Brookmont Terrace on May 19th and our experience has been above your highest rating of great - it's been exceptional in every way! The Executive Director, the Marketing Director and marketing staff went above and beyond to make this as easy a transition for my dad and for me as possible. And the staff members who help my dad with all the many things he needs help with are exceptional as well. We have been dovery blessed to have Dad as part of this loving and caring community.[

We were impressed with the ...

We were impressed with the staff, the level of care provided, the cleanliness, the activities, and the open feeling of the facility. I can see my dad living there and being content at this point in his life. We see this is an excellent care option for dad and for us.

Very friendly and caring staff

Overall I thought they did a great job here. Really the main selling point for us was just how incredibly friendly and caring the staff were. They did a great job looking after our loved one and making her feel welcome. It was also a very lively community, were were impressed by the activities they always seemed to have going on.

Good for those with lower care needs

We had our loved one here for a brief time, and while we could tell they were a good community they weren't quite what our loved one needed. They were a newer community and it felt like they didn't quite have all their ducks in a row. It ended up that my loved one was a higher level of care than they could really handle. I would recommend them, it is a nice place overall, but be sure they can handle your specific needs.

Beyond my expecations!

After my Mother broke her hip and her dementia worsened I was led to believe the only option for her was to place her in a nursing home. Several years ago I had contacted A Place For Mom just to see what my options might be when the time came that Mom might need Assisted Living. When I began seeking out nursing home options I remembered A Place For Mom and contacted them. Carole Starr called me within 24 hours and I will be forever grateful for her help. I learned I had other options. Mom needs 24 hour nursing care and had bypassed going to Assisted Living. Carole presented options for memory care units I didn't know were available. She encouraged me to tour a few facilities she felt might meet Mom's needs and my husband and I were blown away. We ultimately chose Homewood Residence at Brookmont Terrace and placed Mom in their Clare Bridge Memory Care unit where she is being loved on and cared for like she is in a home rather than in a hospital setting. I am beyond excited about having Mom there. I feel very comfortable knowing she is in very competent hands and is being well cared for.

They are really working hard with me ...

They are really working hard with me to get my mother use to them. After 3 years in nursing homes she, at the age of 95, was use to getting babied and not having to do anything at all. At the nursing homes she usually was put in her wheelchair and there she stayed. At HOMEWOOD they are working with her to get her to do some things for herself. So I say HIP! HIP! HOORAY! for their team.

My rating is good to excellent.

This is a lovely, caring place. I have noticed that on the weekends there is not as much staff as other times. This gives me slight concern..

Very nice facility. Well located and...

Very nice facility. Well located and layout was functional. Asked Nurse to evaluate Dad.

Very nice, too expensive without fina...

Very nice, too expensive without financial assistance from children. Units had no kitchen which Mom would like to have even if she did not use. The units were in several different buildings. She would have to walk outside to come to main building for meals which might be a negative. It looked like most buildings were only 3 levels which is a plus in an emergency. I found out the other buildings were for alzheimers, etc. If Mom stayed there she would be in main building.

3 meals/day; neck push button for hel...

3 meals/day; neck push button for help; speech & physical therapy avail; 94 chan tv w/ add'l chans avail; add'l services avail

Brookdale Belle Meade provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

At Homewood Residence at Brookmont Terrace
we promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Homewood Residence at Brookmont Terrace
provides a comfortable lifestyle, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Our residents enjoy life with any support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our community is dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services to those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.

Our Clare Bridge Place program serves those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Each day, we promise to work to deliver Daily Moments of Success for each resident. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides structure and activities each day designed to meet specific needs of those with dementia, while the Clare Bridge Dining Program, designed by a gerontologist and registered dietician, helps residents retain the ability to enjoy and master the daily dining experience.