Brighton Gardens of Brentwood - Brentwood, TN

Mom is happy

My Mom lived at The Hearth in Franklin where the care level was poor at best. After much complaining and lack of results, we moved her to Brighton Gardens. It took about 4 weeks for Mom to readjust to a different place and to make some friends. She absolutely loves Brighton Gardens and the daily attention she receives. My sister and I are even happier because the staff there is excellent, caring and involved with the resident. Mom is 95 and in a wheel chair. She requires help with her personal care and needs. Her caretakers care.

Nice clean environment. Did not appear to be overly populated, but not underpopulated. Not close to downtown was good in terms of lower traffic - no police sirens going off. Also the staff and food menus, activities seemed good. Price seemed affordable as well.

nice place, friendly management, clean, direct care staff are great, very interactive with residents. Activities staff work well with residents too. Like the chef's diet reference list w/pix of residents. Wish for a little more emphasis on hydration. Was a bit befuddled by the tweeting of the cage of birds, lol.

Very pleased with my mom's care

I picked this facility for my Mother because we have a family member who has a loved one here and they seemed to really like it. I was on a time crunch to get my mom in and they accommodated us very quickly. So far we have been pleased with her care. All of the staff members here are nice and it’s a clean facility. The food is really good and they offer a lot of variety. For activities, they offer things like exercise classes, church services, and games. I would recommend this facility to other families.

A bad experience

The staff at this community were very nice. This community did not have a clean room to show us. The room we saw was small and it was a shared room. I did not see how you were able to get two beds into the room. I did not get the best feeling from this community and I would not recommend it.

Sunrise Senior Living

Assisted Care and Separate floor for Memory Care. Some combined activities.

Not the Best Community, but My Mother is doing Alright

My mother is doing alright with her move to this community. It isn't the best community, but it is a nice community overall. I'am pretty satisfied with all they have done for us. The responsive time of the staff when called for help needs to be quicker. Other than that issue, my mother is safe, and in good hands. They do provide nice meals, and plenty of activities for their residents. Overall it is a community I would recommend.

Adjusting well...

My loved one is adjusting very well since moving into the Brighton Gardens. They have a lot of activities going on to join. My biggest concern is the cleanliness. My loved one has been there for 4 weeks now and they have not thoroughly cleaned the room. They claimed they did last week but the bathroom was still dirty.

Too Expensive, but A Nice Community

I toured this community for my mother and her needs. My tour went pretty well, and everyone was nice. The community looked well maintained from what I saw, everything looked nice. The staff was kind to my family,and myself. It was a good experience, but their prices were too expensive.

Care and comfort

We like this community. The staff is very helpful. The meals are very good and she seems pleased with them. They offer a lot o great activities. A very clean community that we really do recommend to other families for the care and value received here.

Loved this facility and [Removed] the director of Sales. I got a real feeling of caring about their seniors in the facility. Liked that you pay for services needed vs all inclusive.

Very good place!

I have not had any problems out of this place. My loved one loves it here and so do I. They are great and the people are very understanding and helpful. The only thing that I would like to change is that the room is so small. They also have a lot of activities that my loved one can participate in.

I would recommend this community!!

The food is one of the high points. The food tastes good and they offer good selections. They keep the community clean. They do not offer as many activities as when my loved one first moved in. The staff are good, however they have had a high turnover. They are working on increasing the staff. They are allowed to have pets in their apartments.

So Far Everything Is Well

For the most part everything is working out pretty well. It is a good community, they do a good job with keeping her room and the facility well maintained. They have a very good staff here. She has tired some activities. They do accommodate her diet needs. So far everything is working out well.

Bait and switch-Beware

We put our mother in this facility thinking that they really cared for her and us.
However, we didn't realize that after they got us to sign the paperwork and got her moved in that they would reevaluate her care level and increased our price by over 60% overnight!!! (And they don't let you see the point scale they use. All smoke and mirrors!)
This place has been in a perpetual state of change in their personnel and we never know who is leaving next.

A Very unstable and untrustworthy place. Don't make the same mistake we did! Keep looking or it could end up costing you dearly.

Sunrise Senior Living

We’re sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. Please contact us at information (at) sunriseseniorliving.com so we can better understand your concerns. –The Sunrise Team

Review of Brighton Gardens of Brentwood - Brentwood, TN

This is a tough one. It looks like it was a really nice place about 10 years ago. At this point its a little worked over seems like it may be headed the way of Belvedere Commons in the somewhat near future.

great staff

The staff here is very attentive to the residents. Anytime you have an issue at this facility the staff is always on it and fixing the issue. The staff always make sure they meet the residents needs.

Very attentive staff

Things are going okay so far. The facility is pretty, well decorated and clean. The staff does a great job at making sure our needs are taken care of here. The respond immediately when they are needed and are very attentive.

good experience

It has been an all around good experience at Brighton Gardens Of Brentwood. There is nothing I can think of for them to improve.

Nice looking place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Brighton Gardens of Brentwood seemed like a very nice place overall. It was clean, and the staff seemed friendly and professional. We ended up choosing somewhere closer to family, but this place was definitely somewhere we would consider for our loved one.

Nice place overall, with some room for improvement

Overall things have gone well with Brighton Gardens of Brentwood, although there are a few things I think they could do better. The facility itself is nice, the rooms are a good size and everything is well kept and clean. The staff are all friendly and personable. However, I do think they oversold and under-delivered when it came to the move-in process. They did not provide nearly as much help getting my loved one integrated into the community as I was lead to believe. I think they could also stand to improve the food, my loved one often complains that what they serve is mostly heavy and greasy without a lot of fresh options. But overall we are pleased with the community, and they are taking good care of our loved one.

Sunrise Senior Living

Thank you for your review. Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience at Sunrise. Please email us at Information(at)SunriseSeniorLiving(dot)com. Thank you, Sunrise Team

Doing well here overall

Overall things are going very well for my loved ones at Brighton Gardens of Brentwood. Everyone is very friendly, and the care staff all seem professional and caring. The facility itself is attractive, well kept, and clean. They also do a great job with the food, my parents enjoy it, and it has been good every time I've tried it.

The best in the Nashville area.

Brighton Gardens is friendly, caring and most of all a safe place for my parents. The care has been exemplary.

A Great Place. We both lived in the ...

A Great Place. We both lived in the assisted living area for two months before my wife needed to move to the memory care unit.

We are very pleased with them overall.

Based on other places we looked at, for what we are paying for and what we are getting, it's a pretty good deal. They have the monthly activity schedule set out but from time to time, they don't happen. She loves the food there, and we have eaten there too, and it's very good. We are very pleased with them overall. When we first chose it, we met everyone, the sales staff, and the director, and we met the chef, and everyone was nice everywhere we went, but I liked the layout of the room. Before we signed any papers, we popped in at various times unannounced. We asked some of the residents questions and if they were happy.

Nice staff that seems to care about m...

Nice staff that seems to care about my mom. She appears to be happy and is getting the care and socialization she needs.

Absolutely amazing staff!

The staff here are compassionate, friendly, patient, and they really seem to care about the residents. They really go above and beyond, and everyone I talked to seemed to really love their jobs. We came to them in a time of crisis, and they were able to help us on very short notice (on Christmas Eve, no less!).
The facility itself is very nice, and the food is delicious! There's a lot of variety in what they serve, and they serve plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables.

visited this facility today. Toured ...

visited this facility today. Toured with staff member. STaff was very friendly and facility was very nice. More services available with respect to medical services provided on site. Restaurant style dining. Small kitchenettes in each room - size of that depends on room size. usually @ 98% capacity so getting in might be harder. Physical therapy available on site. Elder daycare also available on site. Lots of extra charges as level of care required goes up - to be expected. This place was a little more expensive. Very clean and residents looked very happy. There is a bus for outings.

They cannot IVs or feeding tube. Dece...

They cannot IVs or feeding tube. Decent choice. ALS was great. Memory Care unit was depressing looking though.

cost is factor. creson and unsolicite...

cost is factor. creson and unsolicited great care. patients clean and engaged with caregivers. long term caregivers. Needs to be looked at unannounced.

1st Assisted Living facility we visit...

1st Assisted Living facility we visited. It's located at the intersection of 2 very busy roads in Brentwood so lots of nearby traffic and some concern about residents walking out of parking lot into traffic. Entrance area is sort of like entering a 3 story high end hotel with concierge services, fresh juices & coffee, and an activities director leading entertaining activities for the residents in the large common areas. Awesome menu with multiple entrees to choose from in all 3 meals. Residents all knew and interacted with community manager during the tour. We watched an exercise class and participated in hang man game that was underway in the activities area. They have Wii game area and music/singing entertainment area. The rooms are very nice with nice entrance area that is decorated outside each door. They provide one touch pendents for instant help and there are 2 help buttons in every room. Feels a bit like living in a high end hotel because you take an elevator up to your rooms from the bottom floor area where all of the activities are held. There is also an activities area on each floor as well, but not as large. Unfortunately, you definitely pay more for this level of comfort, care, and entertainment.

Liked this place a lot. The director...

Liked this place a lot. The director is great! This is probably first on our list.

Very nice - good size rooms. Have a ...

Very nice - good size rooms. Have a waiting list for one bedroom places. Nice people. Rooms on floors 2 and 3. $2700 one time fee. Can rent furniture temporarily. Ala carte services. Have to be assessed prior to admittance. Not sure how that works long distance.

Talked with the director - availabili...

Talked with the director - availability Medium Studio = $98/day ($2940) 1 Bedroom = $118/day ($3540) PACKET

Brighton Gardens provides assisted living in an apartment-style setting that offers the simple pleasures - nutritious food, comfortable surroundings, and the support of a warm, caring and competent staff. A separate Special Care Center for residents with Alzheimer's or other memory related disorders is also on-site. The key to our success in the Special Care Center is our dedicated and compassionate staff, which receives special training and supervision. Our Special Care programming offers a variety of activities designed to achieve memory enrichment and positive social interactions. Caring for residents with dementia is a partnership between the community and the family, frequent family visits are encouraged and support groups and advisory councils are arranged. A Short Stay Program for seniors who need short-term care may also be available. It is the ideal alternative for recuperating after a hospital stay, while family caregivers are on vacation or if you just want to try out assisted living. Please call for more information or to schedule a visit to find out how Brighton Gardens can enrich your life or the life of a loved one.