It's worked great!

It's worked great! They have changed hands, so it's a little too soon to know how that's going to go. But so far we are pretty happy with them. We don't have any major complaints about the cleanliness, or the friendliness of the staff.

Great place for my Mother

At first glance of this assisted living, was a very homey and happy place for the residence there, everyone said "hi, how are you?" After walking around the facility with the director. I realized the director knew every residence's first name and which apartment they lived in. The activity directory showed me the monthly schedule of their daily activities and I was surprised at all the different activities they have planned for everyone. The Legends is very clean, friendly and a caring place. I place my Mother there 2 weeks later in the smallest room,but it is very comfortable and she has a beautiful view of the courtyard.

At Wesley Partners Senior Living, we work hard to make sure all of our residents are living life to the fullest and not worrying about anything else. We are committed to providing a nurturing environment focused on preserving dignity, engaging in meaningful activities and offering ongoing support to seniors and their families.