Wren Place - Cleburne, TX has yet not published prices.

Located in a quiet area. Wide halls with windows that open up to the very nice courtyard. Very friendly staff. Apartments have lots of light with windows. Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. Library, bistro, dining room, private dining room, activities room.

Wren Place looks like a wonderful place to reside. The facility is nice, very clean and when we were there it looked like they were continuing to improve with new furniture etc. The staff were super friendly and kind and the residents seemed very happy. The only reason that we did not choose this facility was the price.

Wren is an awesome family environment. The staff and residents are very nice and helpful. The atmosphere is bright, stylish, and clean. Great job!

Great place for my grandfather

I'm 90 and I'm loving living at Wren Place!!!

Wren Place has provided my grandfather with a wonderful place to experience the best years of his life!!

moms new home

Thank you all for being so kind and considerate! Everybody here has taken such good care of me. I even appreciate [name removed] for fixing my hair! My room is kept clean, and my laundry is always done, and I appreciate all of that! I appreciate it very much!

An Honest Review

My mom lives here

I think its Great and a very friendly place. Employees and residents, My sister lives in California and I live locally and we came over and visited the place and we love it.

Wonderful place, I am very happy here at Wren Place.
Everyone is very friendly and nice to me .
I love everyone.

George and Cha Cha

I'm glad that we have a new director. Our nurse is fabulous. I like that when I go into [name removed]'s office, she listens to what I say. I like that they take me in the van to my appointments. I like the new furniture that we have already gotten and I love the new bathroom decor. I love living here. My puppies [name removed] and [name removed] have loved living here with me for the past 3 years.

Wren Place is amazing .The staff is amazing! Our mom is very happy and she can have her pets.

Wren Place is a Blessing!

My grandmother lives here and loves it! We as a family could not be more blessed by the Wren Place and everything they have done for us! All of the staff and community members are so sweet and helpful.

My home

I think that the staff and caregivers are very loving. They try their very best to accommodate our needs and wants. The community is very nice. Everybody is always friendly. I love living here! I've made friends and I've learned to play 42 since I have been here

I love the Wren Place. Such a great place for mom! She has made so many new friends. They are very caring and love the people that live there. I would recommend it for anyway searching for a place for their loved one. [name removed]

My mom lives at Wren Place. She loves it and everyone is very helpful .I met [name removed] and I know [name removed ]and we just love them. I have experience with two assistant living in the past and Wren place is the best.

My sister in law

We are very pleased in the way Wren Place takes care of my sister in law. Everything is very clean and has happy surroundings.

TOTAL PEACE OF MIND! MY MOTHER LOVES IT HERE!

My sister [name removed] lives at Wren place and everyone has been very helpful . And she enjoys being with all the residents.

love Wren Place

the care and concern of the staff is phenominal! I am so we found you! [name removed]

very well pleased with wren place. we think mom has found her forever home.

Love Wren Place

My wife is very happy at Wren Place and has made several new friends Turns out she went to Godly school with a few of the residents.

Food seems healthy, but they might be understaffed

My dad was only here for a week but it went well. He wound up having to move out though because he needed more care than what they could provide. He was very anxious while he was there and didn’t seem to be able to relax. They didn’t seem to have enough staff but the ones that were there worked with us the best they could. The food seemed healthy and well balanced. We liked it so much because of all of the activities that they had to provide. They offered aerobics in their chairs, bingo, cards, crafts, and they’d go out for scenic drives and go to restaurants. However, they had a point system in regards to payment. There’s a base price but then they add on additional charges or fees depending on how much care or attention your loved one needs.

I toured here when I was trying to find the right assisted living place for my parents. It's a very nice facility but a little older than what my parents wanted. The people were very nice, from what I could see in my limited interaction. I got a nice tour of the place as well. The rooms weren't bad, but none of them had any kind of courtyard that you could sit out on or a patio or anything which is something that I had hoped they would have.

Comfortable care for dad

This is an outstanding community for care. The community is always clean. The menu is very good and my dad does like the nice variety. They do offer activities for the residents to participate with the others. They have activities away from the community and we like that they take him shopping and the community make you feel at home. We would recommend the excellent care for a loved one. I like knowing that my father feels at home here.

My husband's care

I am very happy with the care from this community. I like knowing that my husband is getting the care that he needs. We like the staff who are very attentive to his needs. I like knowing that he has a variety of healthy meals. They do offer activities for the residents. We would recommend this care and value of the community to others.

Love at first sight!

The Wren Place is an amazing place to take your loved one. We love it here. They have went over and above to make my loved one feel like family. I love that they have an exercise club and arts and crafts for the residents. Outside they also have a garden and a bird feeder for the residents to enjoy. Right when we walked in we knew we were home.

Extremely Happy with this community!!

I can not say enough good things about this community, the staff are always there for my loved one if he needs anything at all. The residents also went above and beyond to make sure he felt welcomed when he first moved in and he has really enjoyed there company. My dad is absolutely loving his new living environment and I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Looking Forward To Our Move Here

Our move into this community has been put on hold, my husband is currently in rehab. We are looking forward to our move here, it is a lovely community. The community looks great, everything is very well maintained. The staff is very kind and respectful. I know once he gets better and we make the move here. We are gonna be very pleased, this is a very nice community.

We would most definitely recommend this community to another family. The staff is great, very friendly and take good care of their residents. Wren Place community is clean and mom has no complaints about the food.

Run the other way.

Wren House in Cleburne was the worse place we ever placed our mother into out of 5 over a span of 8 years before she needed nursing home. Only kept her there 6 months when we had to find something better. Staff is not professional. They broke Hepa law by telling health issues to someone not on our list, in fact he was listed as one to NOT give information to.

Meals were not good and very few activities.

I loved it there, I use to work in the beauty shop,I was there for 6 yrs, I had so much fun with the residents and staff 😀

property in good shape

The staff is really great. They keep it in really good shape. They keep it very clean.

Not what it was cracked up to be

They haven't had a housekeeper in over a month which means my father's space hasn't been cleaned and my husband and I are having to do his laundry. That was all supposed to be part of his rent. My father complains that there's not enough help at meal times and I guess it's indicative of what's going on around there.

very good

I think they are very good. They are very good at calling us and letting us know what is going on. My mother in law has had some challenges adjusting, but they have been very helpful throughout the process. Any time we need help they immediately get right on it. I am very confident in the care givers, they are very good. We are very happy with the facility and think it is worth the money.

I have evaluated them, but I think they are doing very well. They are all very friendly and very helpful and I recommend it.

very nice place and the people are very kind.

Wren Place is located in the friendly community of Cleburne Texas. Our large picture windows look out over a tree lined street but it is our friendly caring staff that really make us stand out from the crowd.
Our outdoor patio is a hub of activity, residents enjoy frequent cookouts, relaxing in the shade and gardening among our containers full of flowers. Indoor activities include Tai Chi, games, sing-alongs, crafts, a library and a computer room. Residents can cheer on the Dallas Cowboys in our large TV lounge or retreat to the library with a good book. We offer activities for both the social butterfly and introvert alike, everyone’s individual preferences are respected.
Our spacious studio and one bedroom apartments include:
•Cable and phone connections
•Kitchenettes and microwaves
•Emergency alert system in both bedroom and bathroom
•Walk in shower with built in safety features
•Ample space for wheelchairs and walkers
•Housekeeping and laundry
Relatives and residents alike love our compassionate staff who are able to help with medication needs, daily activities and care for chronic conditions. We have a 24 hour a day Registered Nurse available and we can accommodate respite or transitional stays as well as urgent placement needs. In case of emergency our closest hospital is Texas Health Harris Methodist which is only three miles from our community.
Our restaurant style dining room serves three meals daily, alternate menus and snacks are provided upon request. Resident favorites include succulent crab cakes, BBQ beef brisket and ice cold watermelon. Families are welcome to dine with our residents and if you wish they can spend the night in one of our comfortable guest rooms.