Midtowne Assisted Living and Memory Care - Midlothian, TX

Save the residents of Midtowne Assisted Living Midlothian TX.

This nursing care facility needs to desperately screen their employees thoroughly! That includes management as well. Caregivers are seen high and unable to care for residents. Night crew have been caught sleeping and not giving residents medicine on time or at all. Doors to facility left unlocked and unattended late at night and strangers caught walking the halls or combing through front desk. Such a beautiful establishment but the lack of proper screening of individuals to fill the role as loving caregivers is absolutely disgraceful!! We were able to move our loved one into another facility where we finally feel they are safe and cared for. My heart aches for the residents at Midtowne!

We spoke with [Removed]. On the tour we were impressed with most everything: the living quarters are larger than the other places we visited. The residents we talked with were happy with their surroundings. We were stunned that there was such a place available. Very comfortable atmosphere.

My visit

We liked this community really well when we visited. The staff I met were nice and the community was clean. This community does allow pets and they seem to offer a lot of activities. My loved one was not ready to move at the time we visited this community.

A good place..

The Midtown is a clean well run place. They have has quite a bit of turnover lately and I am not sure why.They have done a good job with his care, but they did give my father a move out notice because he did not comply with their smoking regulations.

Didn't Work Out for Us

I do not feel this was the right fit for my mother, and her needs. I have since moved her back home, with one on one care. She was there for two weeks, and I do not feel she was receiving the care she needed. Unfortunately this was not the community was my mother, and her needs.

Best of the best!

We really like this community and all that they do. They are a new community and have a few kinks, but who doesn't? The only thing that I can say that needs work is the food. They do not have a heart healthy menu and there is no variety to the food. However, I would highly recommend this community to anyone looking for a good place.

I Dropped By To Visit

This was a good place to see and the sales manager did a good job with the tour. I found that this place is suitable for people who need assistance. We did not need assistance and was not a good fit.

Great Care!

My Aunt is very pleased with the great care that she is receiving with this community. The staff is excellent in eveyway possible to take care of her needs. They offer alot of activities that are keeping her busy. The food is outstanding and we tell everyone how good it wonderful it is for her.
This community is highly recommend for the value and the care that is given.

Care for my Dad

I can not say enough good things about the care my Dad received at Midtowne. Everyone was extremely friendly always greeted you with a hello and how are you. I would gladly recommend Midtowne to anyone that is looking for a place for their loved one.

It was a nice place.

It was a nice place. The people were friendly, and it was clean. I think everyone has their own individual issues no matter where you go. They worked with us as well as they could, for what they are able to do. I would give them an overall 4.

Midtowne is a great facility

Midtowne is a great facility. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The facility is very clean and decorated very stylishly. The hallways are wide enough for wheelchairs. The rooms are a good size and they offer nice amenities in the apartments. The nursing staff are attentive and friendly. The meals are good and they serve a variety of options at each meal. Activities are fun. it is nice to have doctors come to the facility for appointments. Great location. Facility participates in local activities with the schools and churches.

Wish we had come earlier

Midtowne Memory Care was wonderful. I regret that my father was not moved there earlier in his illness. They treated my father with respect and dignity in the last days of his life. Every time I visited the unit, I saw engaging activities going on with the residents. My favorite was the Halloween party I happened upon. I highly recommend anyone who has a family member with memory problems to place them at Midtowne.

We like the place, it's lovely.

We like the place, it's lovely. It's clean, and the staff is friendly, the activity level is fabulous. They enjoy the food, though it isn't always served in a timely manor. They are still a new place, and they are trying to staff up. There have been a few growing pains. There have been medication mix ups. I think they grew faster than they could staff. All in all though it's a good place so far.

need more thorough follow through and routine

The activities at Midtowne Assisted Living and Memory Care are phenomenal. Their community director is amazing. The activities director is just as sweet as can be. All of the staff are nice individually. They just need more thorough follow through and routine. I would like to see the staff be a little more aggressive when it comes to getting things done. If I were older and my family place me here I would have no issues.

good variety of activities

There is a good variety of activities at Midtowne Assisted Living and Memory Care. As a new facility, the staff has not always been able to keep up with the growing number of residents. But I know they are trying their best even as they hire and train new people. The administrators are so friendly here and are willing to answer any questions you may have.

They have been very nice..

They have been very nice. They have had some issues on being a new facility and getting started. Some of the food has not been great. That was my loved ones biggest complaint. Everything else has been really good. They are working to make it better. The communication with the staff has been good. It has been a positive experience so far. I would recommend Midtowne Assisted Living and Memory Care to anyone.

Friendly, professional staff

I think they do a very good job overall at Midtowne Assisted Living! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they do a great job looking after the people who live here. The facility itself is brand new, and they do a great job keeping things looking clean and well kept. I toured quite a few options in the area while I was looking for senior care, and this place really stood out to me as one of the best!