I love the staff here! Friendly, caring, always ready to help with any situation.

Heartis is a very nice facility. The resident apartments are roomy. The staff were very friendly and helpful. There is an exercise room, a small "movie" room as well as a very nice courtyard. Very nice.

Some hiccups but powering through it

I think this is the nicest facility in Cleburne. My parents are close to where I live, it’s very nice, and I can’t think of any better facility here. I had to move my parents from independent to assisted living and this is one of the only facilities in Cleburne that offers that level of help. My parents have a 2 bedroom place with a patio that you can sit out on and an enclosed courtyard. The facility is very nice and landscaped very nicely, and it doesn’t feel crowded. It is expensive and I expect a lot from them for not only what’s being paid but for the high level of care that my parents are in need of. There were a few problems that we were experiencing and they are now being taken care of through staff changes. The executive director is amazing and came from a background in memory care and you can tell that she’s trying to find the right staff and get the right people so they can provide the right quality of care. The food is good from what I’ve tried and my parents like it for the most part. Housekeeping seems to do a good job at keeping everything clean. They empty the trash whenever they see it needs to be done, not just at specific times. They offer a lot of different activities like morning exercise classes, fellowship, different walkabouts, there’s a gardening club, and right across the street from the entrance there’s a big field that has goats and 2 donkeys that they call “the farm”, so it’s fun. The other residents seem to be pretty friendly and easy to get along with and my mom has made some good friends. Overall, my parents are happy here and I would recommend Heartis to other folks to check them out and give them a shot.

Options for care

This is the nice community, We like the community and the staff who were friendly and caring. We liked the environment of the community. The menu looks appealing and the activities would have been good for my father. We wanted a community where my father felt comfortable. We would recommend this community for families to tour for the care of a loved one and if this is an atmosphere they are looking for.

Has been good so far
Not sure about the addons for level of care.

Really cold!

We did not like this place at all. It was like a ghost town.
When we walked in the community we saw not one residents or staff member. It was cold and reminded me of a institution. We knew this would not be
the place for us.

Heartis is priceless!! Don't go anywhere else!

Wonderful place!! A staff that cares for your loved ones like their own. It's all family. The expert guidance from hospital to rehab to assisted living at heartis was by far the best. Priceless the help they have given us through the entire process. I can't thank them enough. A huge thank you to Patrick!!! Michelle the director has been wonderful as well. We can't say it enough but know it's heartfelt. THANK YOU!!

Frontier Management

Le Anna, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We always love to receive great feedback, and we are thrilled to hear that our care and our staff left such a positive impression! Thank you for choosing Heartis!

Great and wonderful place to be. The best place we visited for my dad!! Thank you heartis and Patrick!!

Heartis Cleburne spoils the residents!

Things are going great since moving my mother to Heartis. She is very happy there. They are spoiling her, which has made it easier for her to adjust to the move. She never has a problem at all. The staff is very caring and happy to be there, shich makes all the difference.

Review of Heartis Cleburne-Cleburne, TX

Visited Heartis while searching for an assisted living community for my dad. Beautiful brand new building, spacious rooms, tastefully decorated, bright open floor plan. From the moment I walked in I could tell that this place was different, lively, and fun. The staff was extremely friendly, compassionate and caring. We came back a few days later to sample the food and were very impressed. Dad will be moving to Heartis within the next month.

Wonderful place!

I think they do a fabulous job at Heartis Cleburne. They are taking wonderful care of my loved ones despite their different care needs. The staff is friendly and professional, and I love how much you see them interacting with the residents. The food is wonderful, they've got good activities, and everyone is given plenty of attention. I highly recommend them!

At Heartis Cleburne, we are committed to providing a stimulating and nurturing environment – filled with warmth, comfort and care – that improves quality of life and allows our residents to flourish. As a national leader in assisted living and memory care, you can count on Heartis Cleburne to deliver the highest quality care for residents.

You will appreciate the peace of mind that comes with around-the-clock security and healthcare professionals to handle every need or request with compassion and grace. What’s more, Heartis residents will enjoy a carefree, active lifestyle with endless opportunities to engage with friends, neighbors and communities in fun, energetic ways. Heartis Cleburne also provides a full spectrum of personal and medical care services, as well as fresh, nutritious, chef-prepared meals.