Santa Fe Trails - Cleburne, TX

Parents are happy here

My parents have a 1 bedroom here and the attention is phenomenal. They will go and check on them every couple of hours. They have her on medication management which is working out great. T Daddy gets involved in the daily activities and they will try to engage mom to join in also. It is very clean with no odors. The food is good and has a fair variety. It has a very pretty courtyard area. I would recommend this community.

Options for dad

I wanted to find a community that my father would have been comfortable with. We liked the staff who were caring and answered my questions. The community was clean and they offer a lot of great meals and nice activities for the residents. We would recommend that families tour this community to see if it is what they are looking for.

I have nothing negative to say

My father in law likes living at this community. The caregivers treat him like family. The community is kept very nice. They offer daily activities including dance lessons. They have a salon on site where residents can get their hands and feet done as well as their hair. I can not imagine having him anywhere else and I would highly recommend this community.

Not the place!

We did like this community. It just did not feel as homey as some of the other places. The people answered all our questions and showed us the building. They were willing to work with us to make it work. We just choose somewhere else.

I Had A Good Tour, This Is A Friendly Community

My tour of this facility went well. It was a nice experience. This is a good community with a friendly staff. From what I saw the community looked great. There is good food and nice activities offered. It was a nice tour.

The Owners Are Amazing

Mom is doing pretty well in her new community. The owners are hands on and stay on top of all their residents. She is eating all her meals plus snacks, Mom likes the food. I am happy with the care here. The facility is a very nice place and kept clean. Mom has found a few people she knows here and it helps her getting use to the community.

Friendly, caring staff!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Santa Fe Trails! It's a nice looking place, and the staff has been very helpful to us throughout the whole process. They really put a lot of effort into making sure that the move went smoothly and that my loved one felt settled in and comfortable.

Thanks Santa Fe!

The staff at Santa Fe was amazing. They made the transition for our mom go much better than we could have imagined. Even when we hit a few bumps, they were on top of it and worked with us to get her in the best room for her needs. She enjoys helping out with the activities and we know she is well taken care of. She is taking her medication and eating her meals like she should, things that we weren't able to get her to do when she was at home. The staff really care about her and treat her like one of their own family. We are truly blessed to have found a new home for our mom that we can feel at peace with, knowing all of her needs are being met.

Not as informative and memory section not clean and as nice as [different community]. Three Star

good service

I am satisfied so far with Santa Fe Trails. They have good service here. The food is good. They have people that do her hair too. They have a doctor that comes by that is on call. So she is getting better service here than she was at home. She is actually doing better at this facility than she was before. We are really happy. Cleaning service comes and cleans her room. I don't think it could get much cleaner really. They have games, movie night, sing a longs, and a worship service on Sunday's. It is a smaller facility so they have better service. Everybody know everybody. For me and my wife it was a constant worry while she was home and now that worry is gone.

Just been in for a week,but seams good.

They are great, the people are very good very attentive.

They are great, the people are very good very attentive. They could be a little more firm with the rules instead of leaving it up to the family to enforce. They should offer some counseling as some of the residents are going through a difficult time. Bri is outstanding, she was a CNA and now she is the activities director, she is there all the time and always smiling and very upbeat. Carolyn is very attentive and she is the head nurse, and she is really good. The food is amazing! I would give them a five for that. The director and the nurse came to the house to assess and talk to my parents, which I thought was wonderfully helpful.

Smaller 50 residents. Older...

Smaller 50 residents. Older facility. 6600 with basic level of care.

Thanks so much for getting this infor...

Thanks so much for getting this information to me. SantaFe Trails fits our needs perfectly. Dad was resistant to the idea until he visited, then he became much more positive about the move.

Saddle up and get ready to experience a warm community filled with welcoming residents and staff at Santa Fe Trails, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Cleburne, Texas. Our resort-like community is located in the heart of Cleburne and puts residents just moments away from great shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations, as well as being near professional medical services. In fact, residents have their choice of local health services to ensure peace of mind for all of our seniors and their family and friends. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is stimulating physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. We create such an atmosphere by offering exciting events throughout the month, including weekly BINGO games, Friday lunch outings, and health talks, as well as Sunday church services. Our residents will enjoy both safety and comfort in each of our apartments, supported by emergency response systems as well as welcomed amenities like full-sized kitchenettes.